Simple short animation to show you how important you are right now.

Posted 22nd Mar
Community Updates
A superior set of animations is from the Washington Post , comparing free-for-all (herd immunity), attempted quarantine, moderate distancing and extensive distancing. Imagine that you are a dot on these animations.

washingtonpost.com/gra…or/
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
And still many people will visit family for Mothers day
davewave22/03/2020 08:05

And still many people will visit family for Mothers day

Yes, just spoke to my mum on the phone to wish her a happy mother's day. After the usual chit chat, I tried to explain to her how important it is that she doesn't mix with other people etc. I explained she could still go out for walks etc, but just don't mix with people. Yet despite this, she is still going over to my brothers for Sunday lunch!
ncd22/03/2020 09:55

Yes, just spoke to my mum on the phone to wish her a happy mother's day. …Yes, just spoke to my mum on the phone to wish her a happy mother's day. After the usual chit chat, I tried to explain to her how important it is that she doesn't mix with other people etc. I explained she could still go out for walks etc, but just don't mix with people. Yet despite this, she is still going over to my brothers for Sunday lunch!

Sorry to hear that, its difficult to explain the new way of living we have to adopt when people just aren't scared or appreciate enough the consequences
40160586-SqWql.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants