Found 12th Apr 2009
I ordered a few items from simply be but Im not happy with the quality so want to return, is it free if I send back via the PO?
Thanks

10 Comments

this what i found

If you live in an area covered by our courier service, your courier will be happy to collect any returns. Otherwise, you can return goods to us by post, provided you obtain a Certificate of Posting. Please see our ]Returns policy for further details on how to do this.

If you are returning goods from abroad then they can only be returned at your cost. Please ]contact us before returning any items from outside of the UK.

simplybe.co.uk/sho…elp

simplybe.co.uk/sho…rns

doesnt really say if its free or not though, does it say anything on your invoice that came with your order.x

yes all the details on the back of delivery note

Original Poster

Leer;4905897

this what i foundIf you live in an area covered by our courier service, … this what i foundIf you live in an area covered by our courier service, your courier will be happy to collect any returns. Otherwise, you can return goods to us by post, provided you obtain a Certificate of Posting. Please see our ]Returns policy for further details on how to do this. If you are returning goods from abroad then they can only be returned at your cost. Please ]contact us before returning any items from outside of the UK. http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/help#http://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/policies?decoration=true&finalTarget=policies_returnsdoesnt really say if its free or not though, does it say anything on your invoice that came with your order.x

No it doesnt unfortunately, just that I can either contact courier but theres no courier number on the parcel or send through po

Original Poster

dmissy13;4905908

yes all the details on the back of delivery note

Thanks. I looked but still doesnt say whether its free or not. I guess Ill have 2 give them a ring 2 arrange courier 2morrow

have a look at the address slip, it should say freepost or postage paid at destination (or words to that effect) if it's free

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4906015

have a look at the address slip, it should say freepost or postage paid … have a look at the address slip, it should say freepost or postage paid at destination (or words to that effect) if it's free

Thanks it says 'carriage will be paid at destination by addressee unless posted by BFPO'
I think that means it is free lol
Cheers rep left

ive returned stuff free, the returns label on the invoice needs to be on the parcel, get proof of posting

hunter82;4906058

Thanks it says 'carriage will be paid at destination by addressee unless … Thanks it says 'carriage will be paid at destination by addressee unless posted by BFPO' I think that means it is free lolCheers rep left

Yeah thats it, free then

Original Poster

loupomm;4906068

ive returned stuff free, the returns label on the invoice needs to be on … ive returned stuff free, the returns label on the invoice needs to be on the parcel, get proof of posting

thanks

Banned

sometimes they forget to include one of the free returns labels but if you haven't got one just ring them and they'll send you one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…810
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions