simply games vs shopto for pre orders.

Found 25th Aug 2015
Hey I'm looking to pre order MGS V from one of these two companies and was wondering what they are like for delivery on pre orders? I have ordered from both of them before and got games early and even on the friday or saturday if its a Tuesday release but i haven't ordered from them for about 3-4 years so i was just wondering in they are still good for getting deliveries early? I have read a few posts and people say they dont like to use shopto anymore though.

Also Monday is a bank holiday so i was wondering if they might ship it out earlier as there wont be any post and i may not get it for release day. I tried to get in contact with simply games on this issue but i never get any message back from them.

Thanks.
Community Updates
5 Comments
I haven't used shopto recently but last time I pre ordered from simply games they dispatched it late on the Friday and I got it on the Monday. If that's any help
You have more chance of getting it early with simplygames BUT i think both will get you the game on tuesday and no earlier.
can only speak for shopto but they have been great. Always get early or on release day.
Original Poster
Thanks guys. I ordered from simply games and just got an email saying it has been sent via royal mail 1st class. Hopefully get it in the next few days.
lewys

Thanks guys. I ordered from simply games and just got an email saying it … Thanks guys. I ordered from simply games and just got an email saying it has been sent via royal mail 1st class. Hopefully get it in the next few days.

Did u get it today? I just got my dispatch email at 8am today hopefully here tomorrow or sat.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants