simply games vs shopto for pre orders ?

7 replies
Found 23rd Aug 2016
I was wondering what the best retailer is for Pre ordered games in terms of getting it early or on release day ? I normally use Shopto, but recently recived games from simpley 4 to 5 days earlier than release, liek No mans sky and F1 2016. Any other good retailers ?

7 Comments

simply games were good for early delivery

I can't fault either of them, though my pick as the best place to buy from online would be The Game Collection. Gameseek also tend to be good for pre-orders in my experience, but sadly they're now suspended here.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 23rd Aug 2016

Both are excellent for delivery, but I can't vouch for pre-orders. If you've received them that early before from Simply, I'd just stick to what you know.:)

Original Poster

Just Ordered PES from Shopto and Battlefields with the game collection.... They all seem decent and deliver on time or earlier. So its just depends on the deal and prices.

i got lego star wars 4 days early with simply

Always get games early with simply games and The Game Collection, used to use shopto years ago but thier prices aren't very good anymore and usually abide by release dates

I'd say simply the only game I haven't had before the release date was uncharted 4
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions