Groups

Simplydrop. Anyone used them??

Wanting to recycle my mobile phone and they are offering the best deal. Anyone used them before? I have requested an envelope about 3 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived, is this normal with them?

7 Comments

I requested envelopes and came within 5 days. Try again. I sent 2 N95s off in reasonably poor condition last week and have just had £280 paid into my account today

Its Royal Mail run so legit. I personally sent my special delivery (was an N95) and got my cash frmo the Post Office about 5 days later. Good and safe.

I've got nokia n95 8gb but speaker is not working, should I choose that it's not working or working?:thinking:

Which speaker? Earpiece or the speakers on the side?

Dreraf;6118716

I've got nokia n95 8gb but speaker is not working, should I choose that … I've got nokia n95 8gb but speaker is not working, should I choose that it's not working or working?:thinking:

not worth it as it is classed as broken

Original Poster

My oh filled it out and then I did it a week later, still nothing. Will try again, probably end up with them all ariving at the same time. It's a n95 I'm recylcing, they offer the best by far. Just need an envelope.

it's earpiece, I will probably fix it and then try as they pay good price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)13
      2. Ditched Sky1012
      3. Ap on iPhone ios1122
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?712

See more discussions