SimplyGames.com

Does anyone know why their website has been down for 2 days now?
I ordered Guitar Hero 3 from them about 3 days ago
and am a little concerned because i can´t check my order status and
they don´t react to emails (well, they haven´t so far)

6 Comments

have to say it does not look good!! Press release from november, could suggest difficulties in trading?

mcvuk.com/pre…ESS

And this doesn't make pleasant reading!

avforums.com/for…446

Hi - On a positive note I ordered Who Wants To Be A Millionaire for the WII on 23/12 and Star Wars Lethal Alliance and Sudoku Maniacs for the DS on 24/12 and all of these items arrived today.

HTH

Original Poster

Thanks for the info guys,
I guess all i can do is wait and see !?

I ordered Perfect Dark Zero from them (£6 delivered) this week. Arrived in 2 days. I was very impressed with their service.

Banned

bankofmumndad;1388887

have to say it does not look good!! Press release from november, could … have to say it does not look good!! Press release from november, could suggest difficulties in trading?http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/32993/SIMPLYGAMESCOM-IS-BACK-IN-BUSINESSAnd this doesn't make pleasant reading!http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327446

Why post two threads, one saying simplygames are still in business and another from 2 years ago!

csiman;1391924

Why post two threads, one saying simplygames are still in business and … Why post two threads, one saying simplygames are still in business and another from 2 years ago!

Most recent info states simply games are back in business, the other post although a couple of years old is opinion of the company. It may be old but it reflects simply games used to have a great customer base, we were included, but not so much anymore. Used to be a great site but we have stopped using it.

All of this is really irrelevant considering their site is now back in action. So would seen to be 'simply' a blip! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
    2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
    3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
    4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions