Groups

Sims 2 ....Will it work on Vista Home Premium ??

Does anyone have Vista and able to run Sims 2 ok on there system?

thanks

14 Comments

Banned

yes, my daughter, well she has vista

Yes, it will.

Yep, I play it.. if I remember it might have been a mission to install though. lots of errors and stuff, but I kept clicking yes to everything and it runs ok.

That's with all expansion packs though, so may not have been a vista problem as it runs fine.

Original Poster

I cough.....got it thru other means

achem !!! hehe :whistling:

Should run fine as long as the system meets the minimum requirements.

saxo_appeal;4140146

I cough.....got it thru other means achem !!! hehe :whistling:

I get everything 'delivered' by other means... achoooooooooooo

erm, they worked for me.

:-D

Oooooooooh I didn't know it would run on Vista. I know what I'm going to do with my days now.

Never played this, am I missing out?

Original Poster

Sims 2 is great if ur bored ! lol well.....it is a good game, just wish the bars didnt go down so quickly tho
    like ur health, toilet etc

Abvance;4140359

Never played this, am I missing out?

depends if you like that sort of thing.

I love creating houses, I download lots of custom content and apply cheats to make sure I make the best lots.. lol The actual day to day sim life bores me a bit.

The OH however plays now and then and will never cheat, starts his sims with a small one room place that has a toilet, bed cooker etc in it.. lol makes them get jobs and does it all proper.

saxo_appeal;4140465

Sims 2 is great if ur bored ! lol well.....it is a good game, just wish … Sims 2 is great if ur bored ! lol well.....it is a good game, just wish the bars didnt go down so quickly tholike ur health, toilet etc

CHEAT!! lol

ctrl shift c

type MAXMOTIVES and press enter.... happy days... lol

boolprop testingCheatsenabled true.

I couldn't play the game without it. I have tried to play it without cheating but I get too bored! Lol!

kimbyanne;4140585

boolprop testingCheatsenabled true.I couldn't play the game without it. … boolprop testingCheatsenabled true.I couldn't play the game without it. I have tried to play it without cheating but I get too bored! Lol!

That's the best cheat there is. has to be done in neighbourhood view though, before you load your lot.

I use it to control pets, and to allow objects to be placed on angles etc.

The best part though is being able to change individual motives and skills.

Yep, works fine on Vista - my daughter plays it all the bloody time! :viking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1536
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions