Groups

Sims 3 - Midnight release?

Hey all,

I know we have a lot of retail workers in our midst. America enjoyed a midnight release on 2nd June. Does anybody know if anywhere in the UK will provide the same? Tesco? Asda?

Thanks

23 Comments

You can get it right now if you want.

Original Poster

Not in stores though?

no reason why asda shouldnt sell it at midnight in 24 hour stores with games desks open-the stock is instores-arrived yesterday in fact.

its a poor game, no longer aimed for the kids, more adult game now

Original Poster

barky;5392091

no reason why asda shouldnt sell it at midnight in 24 hour stores with … no reason why asda shouldnt sell it at midnight in 24 hour stores with games desks open-the stock is instores-arrived yesterday in fact.

Yeah I was thinking that I could just ask at the desk. Do you work in Asda?

Also, I think Sims is a game that has grown up with a generation and that generation are now approaching on adulthood. I'm sure the kids can still enjoy it but I recognise what EA are trying to do.

Abvance;5392054

Did you get reloaded or Razor? My gf wants this bu i dont do PC games so migght get stuck lol.

Original Poster

Lol. :-D

k80gou;5392152

Yeah I was thinking that I could just ask at the desk. Do you work in … Yeah I was thinking that I could just ask at the desk. Do you work in Asda?Also, I think Sims is a game that has grown up with a generation and that generation are now approaching on adulthood. I'm sure the kids can still enjoy it but I recognise what EA are trying to do.

yep-work in asda-my store isnt 24 hour tho but if you get hold of the home and leisure nightshift colleague in a 24 hour store they should get it for you.

Abvance;5392054

I hope you're not encouraging file sharing:-D

Original Poster

barky;5392455

yep-work in asda-my store isnt 24 hour tho but if you get hold of the … yep-work in asda-my store isnt 24 hour tho but if you get hold of the home and leisure nightshift colleague in a 24 hour store they should get it for you.

Wicked, thanks barky

not heard anything about work about selling 24 hour (tesco) but as barky says, if you ask a night staff they should be able to get a copy if its in, only for the really big releases (like harry potter books) that we do an official midnight release

Play.com have it in stock now....

Original Poster

I know but I want it on release date as it's my birthday :). If I order it now I won't get it until next week.

k80gou;5393125

I know but I want it on release date as it's my birthday :). If I order … I know but I want it on release date as it's my birthday :). If I order it now I won't get it until next week.

Its my girlfriends birthday on release day but id rather not waste £30 on something you can have for free, but looks like ill be off to Tesco first thing friday morning to get her it!!! Least ill get a few years peace!!!

Original Poster

Ha ha true. Think I'll be glued to it tomorrow. If I appreciate something I'd rather pay for it though

k80gou;5401397

Ha ha true. Think I'll be glued to it tomorrow. If I appreciate … Ha ha true. Think I'll be glued to it tomorrow. If I appreciate something I'd rather pay for it though

Hmmmm that's she said.

it's funny how Sims is all female players.

My kids call it " The mummy's little people game" lol

Original Poster

ROFL :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5401441

it's funny how Sims is all female players.My kids call it " The mummy's … it's funny how Sims is all female players.My kids call it " The mummy's little people game" lol

I know ha ha I was talking to some boys today and all spoke about was the nude patch ha ha. I am more thinking make couples, buy house, make lots of money etc..

k80gou;5401460

I know ha ha I was talking to some boys today and all spoke about was … I know ha ha I was talking to some boys today and all spoke about was the nude patch ha ha. I am more thinking make couples, buy house, make lots of money etc..

I love the cleaning up duties and cooking lol

P.S.... what nude patch?? lol

I might go and see if shops have it in stock tomorow

spobby;5401507

I might go and see if shops have it in stock tomorow

LMAO I hope so as its released tomorrow.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5401483

I love the cleaning up duties and cooking lolP.S.... what nude patch?? lol

In sims 2 there was a patch to remove the fuzzy patch when the sims were showering etc but in sims 3 the option is built in. To be nekkid or not to be nekkid.. that is the question :p.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions