Sims 3 out tomorrow, I have a few questions?

12 replies
Found 4th Jun 2009
well this game is out tomorrow, an im thinking about getting it for my girlfriend because she loves sims 2.but to me its looks the same game.
so what are the differences?
is anyone getting it?
also any good instore bargains?or other means of getting it?

thanks in advance
siwrath

12 Comments

Cheapest online is coolshop. ] Coolshop offer

It's for your GF. Stop asking questions and do the right thing. BUY IT FOR HER.

Yeah it does stop a lot of the whinging, moaning and drivel.

My girlfriend played it for a whole afternoon and says its better.

Theres a community you can explore now - all i know.

Banned

its sims 2 + benefits. its alot better looks prettier and plays well.

buy it. saves you the hassle..cos im sure you aint all good in bed i mean, whats she doin playin sims 2 when she can play with you..anyhoo....

I like Sims. Sims 3 looks great

kapows;5401004

its sims 2 + benefits. its alot better looks prettier and plays well.buy … its sims 2 + benefits. its alot better looks prettier and plays well.buy it. saves you the hassle..cos im sure you aint all good in bed i mean, whats she doin playin sims 2 when she can play with you..anyhoo....

Mine plays the sims when im not around :P

My daughter received her copy today from HMV and hasn't come down all day!! Came with a Sim3 mouse too.

stefor;5401629

My daughter received her copy today from HMV and hasn't come down all … My daughter received her copy today from HMV and hasn't come down all day!! Came with a Sim3 mouse too.

that's the fun of pre-ordering lol

no school today?

splatsplatsplat;5400954

Yeah it does stop a lot of the whinging, moaning and drivel.

+1 thats what im doing it for, plus its her birthday tomorrow and i get to go out for a couple of hours peace

RuthIess;5401673

+1 thats what im doing it for, plus its her birthday tomorrow and i get … +1 thats what im doing it for, plus its her birthday tomorrow and i get to go out for a couple of hours peace

ooh like name like nature lol

ruthless planning! ;-)

tinkerbell28;5401691

Is it out tomorrow? Sorry if I am being thick, hubby ordered it as a … Is it out tomorrow? Sorry if I am being thick, hubby ordered it as a suprise from play and I have been on it this afternoon lol.

sometimes pre orders arrive a day or so early x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476

See more discussions