Sims 3 pc, can you reuse a second hand copy?

Found 3rd Jun 2012
Hi, just bought a second hand copy of sims 3 and wondered will the serial key still work on another computer?
Community Updates
MiscPCSims 3Sims
9 Comments
bit late isnt it?
Sloth/Mod
Yes, i think the Sims 3 has a 3 computer limit
Original Poster
it only cost 2 pounds worth a gamble
If you use the code in STEAM them I'm sure you can use it on any computer as long as you use your Steam account to log-in.
Original Poster
WheresMeNuts

If you use the code in STEAM them I'm sure you can use it on any computer … If you use the code in STEAM them I'm sure you can use it on any computer as long as you use your Steam account to log-in.

Have you got to use steam?
joeyjoe

Have you got to use steam?

I don't think so,but more & more games for the PC require you to have a Steam account & in truth you should have one if you like playing games on your PC.
So much to offer in Steam for gamers.
Games like Call of duty require Steam these days.
Original Poster
WheresMeNuts

I don't think so,but more & more games for the PC require you to have a … I don't think so,but more & more games for the PC require you to have a Steam account & in truth you should have one if you like playing games on your PC.So much to offer in Steam for gamers.Games like Call of duty require Steam these days.

thanks for the info, will look at joining steam.
If you buy a retail version you CANNOT redeem the Serial Code on Steam (most likely on Origin though).

If you buy the Steam version then you can only use the expansion packs sold on Steam, not ones brought at retail.
I don't think you can, I remeber when I installed mines on a second computer it wouldn't work on the first anymore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants