Groups

Sims 3 question

Does anyone know anywhere that if I buy sims 3 from them and it wont work on my laptop will allow me to get refund, as I don't want to spend £30 on a game and then find out it wont work. I don't understand all the specs things.............

8 Comments

i'm not sure about refunds but you could try this site and select the sims 3 i used it before i got the game.

systemrequirementslab.com/ref…est

Post your laptop spec here, we'll soon tell you if it'll work or not. . .

I would be interested to see if it would work on mine as well, i not checked specs but if you know if it will work or not that would be a bonus!!

I have
    Windows Vista Home Premium
    120GB HDD
    2GB Ram
    Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 @ 1.67GHZ
    Intel 965 Express Chipset Graphics - Max 358mb Memory

Thanks and rep to who can help me

amcol;5482715

I would be interested to see if it would work on mine as well, i not … I would be interested to see if it would work on mine as well, i not checked specs but if you know if it will work or not that would be a bonus!!I have Windows Vista Home Premium120GB HDD2GB RamIntel Core 2 Duo T5450 @ 1.67GHZIntel 965 Express Chipset Graphics - Max 358mb Memory Thanks and rep to who can help me

I would say it's going to run fine as it seems you have a fairly new laptop. But I haven't seen the requirements for Sims 3

Requirements picked off a site:

Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
    2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
    1.5 GB RAM
    At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
    128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
    For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
    Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
    2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
    0.5 GB additional RAM

Yeah i just checked can you run it and it says that my CPU is JUST under the system requirements which is a pain!

amcol;5482861

Yeah i just checked can you run it and it says that my CPU is JUST under … Yeah i just checked can you run it and it says that my CPU is JUST under the system requirements which is a pain!

That is carp. Might be worth a shot though? :thumbsup:

thanks for that, what a great site, have some rep.:thumbsup:
    sharon_uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions