Sims 4 Xbox

Found 8th Jun
Has anybody played Sims 4 on the Xbox please? If so, is it any good and have all the control issues been ironed out? It’s currently reduced.
Community Updates
4 Comments
If you have ea access be worth waiting for
_Whatever_8th Jun

If you have ea access be worth waiting for

Thanks for your reply. I’ve not got EA Access. I’m not really into the games on it and have already got the decent ones. Do you reckon the expansion packs would be available on EA Access if it comes in there?
Loubou7 h, 41 m ago

Thanks for your reply. I’ve not got EA Access. I’m not really into the gam …Thanks for your reply. I’ve not got EA Access. I’m not really into the games on it and have already got the decent ones. Do you reckon the expansion packs would be available on EA Access if it comes in there?

That’s a good point. Not sure the expansions will be, initially anyway. May be worth picking up in that case. The game itself is good and fun, I have had no issues with the controls.
_Whatever_9th Jun

That’s a good point. Not sure the expansions will be, initially anyway. M …That’s a good point. Not sure the expansions will be, initially anyway. May be worth picking up in that case. The game itself is good and fun, I have had no issues with the controls.

Have you had issues with the game freezing and saving issues?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants