since an update google chrome wont fit my netbook page?

I did an update a couple of days ago and since then i am having problems with it not fitting the page. I have had to switch back to internet explorer.
all i get in the top corner is the minimise button the maximise and x is out of the screen.
Does anyone have any idea.

8 Comments

Banned

post a screen pic as hard to tell what you mean

I take it you cant resize if by dragging the window edges

Original Poster

sorry dont know how to do the screen shot pic.
I can drag it upward but not left at all. i seem to have about an inch of my desktop showing on the left.
This has only happened since the update to i am wondering whether it might just be better to remove the program and download it again.

Original Poster

Hi i have uninstalled chrome, run ccleaner and restarted my netbook.
I have now tried to install google chrome and twice it seems to have been loading and then a box comes up saying unknown installer error.
Can anyone help. I am really missing chrome.

I'm on a netbook as well & i did an update yesterday with no problems.

Original Poster

I think some of the time after the update it was fine but noticed the problem a few times yesterday and today it seemed stuck that way. I probably just pushed a wrong button but now i am having problems re installing it. Hopefully a glitch as i love chrome and wouldnt want to be stuck with internet explorer again.

have you tried a system restore, it may help.

Original Poster

How bizarre just tried to install again and its let me. Maybe it was a problem with the WiFi.
Seems OK so fingers crossed.
Thanks for your replies.
I love Chrome its quite a bit quicker for me compared with IE.

Goofeys Girl

How bizarre just tried to install again and its let me. Maybe it was a … How bizarre just tried to install again and its let me. Maybe it was a problem with the WiFi.Seems OK so fingers crossed. Thanks for your replies.I love Chrome its quite a bit quicker for me compared with IE.

thats good, i swapped to chrome from IE when the forum changed & found it much better.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions