Since when were Dorco razors or Amazon barred from HukD?

15 Comments
Since well before your appreciation of the Amazon merchant selling platform.
fakes?
I mentioned it in the deal you posted, knew it would be taken down. Dorco are banned from HUKD as they are an Amazon Marketplace seller not based in the UK, which are all banned (as many of these companies were self-promoting/paying HUKD'ers to post).
Edited by: "jamie015" 25th Jul
dont even bother with them anyway they are shockingly bad and as well as being banned from here, Amazon ban reviews of them as well though amazingly some good reviews get through. Amazon told me they couldnt change their policy on the reviews but even if you have bought one before you will be lucky to leave a good or bad review for these.
Fair enough, but I've had five packs of these blades at 62p each and they seem perfectly legit to me.
eslick22 m ago

dont even bother with them anyway they are shockingly bad and as well as …dont even bother with them anyway they are shockingly bad and as well as being banned from here, Amazon ban reviews of them as well though amazingly some good reviews get through. Amazon told me they couldnt change their policy on the reviews but even if you have bought one before you will be lucky to leave a good or bad review for these.

I guess everyone has a different opinion , but I've had quite a few dorco razors on ridiculously cheap offers over the last few weeks, all next day delivery. Seem fine to me . Not quite sure what you mean about Amazon banning reviews on them , one for example has 885 reviews, including new ones, and an average of 4.5 stars.
tinkerbellian3 h, 9 m ago

I guess everyone has a different opinion , but I've had quite a few dorco …I guess everyone has a different opinion , but I've had quite a few dorco razors on ridiculously cheap offers over the last few weeks, all next day delivery. Seem fine to me . Not quite sure what you mean about Amazon banning reviews on them , one for example has 885 reviews, including new ones, and an average of 4.5 stars.

Try adding a review and see if it lets you.
eslick3 h, 43 m ago

dont even bother with them anyway they are shockingly bad and as well as …dont even bother with them anyway they are shockingly bad and as well as being banned from here, Amazon ban reviews of them as well though amazingly some good reviews get through. Amazon told me they couldnt change their policy on the reviews but even if you have bought one before you will be lucky to leave a good or bad review for these.

Amazon only ban reviews if codes are used on the order to avoid people reviewing items for free. I tried to leave a good review and it didn't let me because of this.
jamie0154 m ago

Amazon only ban reviews if codes are used on the order to avoid people …Amazon only ban reviews if codes are used on the order to avoid people reviewing items for free. I tried to leave a good review and it didn't let me because of this.

Yeah that’s what they said, but our code came off amazon and it still wouldn’t let us. Most other product you can leave a review even if you haven’t bought it but not with these could be like you said they had been snowed with them. Problem is though it just makes the reviews one sided as they looked to have stopped them after they already had the “great” feedback.
eslick29 m ago

Try adding a review and see if it lets you.

See what you mean , how odd, to be honest I've been paying between 64p - 99p delivered for the men's and women's ones and been quite happy with them so far , but your right says I can only leave review if it's a verified Amazon purchase .
HUKD's policies can be mind boggling sometimes.
I try to understand the reasons behind their decisions but I'm stumped nonetheless.
I've used these too when they're on offer for less than a quid. No issues.
jamie0154 h, 13 m ago

Amazon only ban reviews if codes are used on the order to avoid people …Amazon only ban reviews if codes are used on the order to avoid people reviewing items for free. I tried to leave a good review and it didn't let me because of this.

No they don't.
fivegoldstars16 m ago

No they don't.

Well there may be other reasons, but if you are using a code from a marketplace seller then reviews are not allowed.
jamie0157 h, 41 m ago

Well there may be other reasons, but if you are using a code from a …Well there may be other reasons, but if you are using a code from a marketplace seller then reviews are not allowed.

Yes they are.
fivegoldstars4 h, 35 m ago

Yes they are.

Seems you're right !

I wasn't allowed to for 3 different items with codes on marketplace, but it let me write a review on the gloves from the glitch a while back so it looks like I was wrong!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants