Singapore Post Tracking Query

Found 7th Sep 2017
I ordered a phone from Gearbest which was shipped on 1st September, the tracking details are for singpost and are still showing -
Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
Is this normal does it normally take this long before you see some sign of it progressing through the system? Thanks in advance for any replies.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

On average takes 2 weeks for delivery, maybe 3 weeks.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 7th Sep 2017

Original Poster

RiverDragon824 m ago

On average takes 2 weeks for delivery, maybe 3 weeks.

Thanks for the reply, I've ordered stuff from China before from Gearbest, Aliexpress etc. so I know it takes a few weeks for the items to arrive it was the lack of useful tracking info I was querying as it sounds like singpost haven't even got the item even though Gearbest say it's been shipped?

I ordered some goods from Gearbest a few days ago and they provided me with a tracking number yet the British priority mail that they have sent it with does not recognise the tracking number so god knows what is happening with it!

Original Poster

brettytopbanana47 m ago

I ordered some goods from Gearbest a few days ago and they provided me …I ordered some goods from Gearbest a few days ago and they provided me with a tracking number yet the British priority mail that they have sent it with does not recognise the tracking number so god knows what is happening with it!

Just do what I'm doing .....crossing my fingers and hoping for the best

Hi Skaman,

Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?

Gearbest Store Rep.Alice
You can contact me here : Alice@gearbest.com

Original Poster

Gearbest156 m ago

Hi Skaman,Could you please kindly send me your order number for …Hi Skaman,Could you please kindly send me your order number for re-checking ?Gearbest Store Rep.AliceYou can contact me here : Alice@gearbest.com

Thanks Alice, I've sent you an email.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants