what a shame lol

11 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

good,woman beating scum

Original Poster SuperEd

boothy;8789812

good,woman beating scum

+1

good-only scumbags hit women-hope they never let him in.

in b4 guardian reading pc brigade say he should be given another chance as he is a "talented artist"

barky;8789818

good-only scumbags hit women-hope they never let him in.

not condoning wife battering but ........

i wouldnt class him as a danger to the people of britain -

come in with a hook for a hand - 6 wives - spouting - no problem :thumbsup:

edited for boothy

no - i dont like him - just think his ban is senseless - touch of a jobsworthy

good to see out border cntrols aren't actually that bad.

Original Poster SuperEd

ants97;8789868

good to see out border cntrols aren't actually that bad.

wonder if labour would of let him in :whistling:

Banned

holly100;8789866

not condoning wife battering but ........i wouldnt class him as a danger … not condoning wife battering but ........i wouldnt class him as a danger to the people of britain - come in with a hook for a hand - 6 wives - spouting - no problem :thumbsup:edited for boothy no - i dont like him - just think his ban is senseless - touch of a jobsworthy

He hit a chick - this tells people stupid enough to look up to him as a 'role model' that it isn't right.

I also object to your anti-pirate comments:x

holly100;8789866

not condoning wife battering but ........i wouldnt class him as a danger … not condoning wife battering but ........i wouldnt class him as a danger to the people of britain - come in with a hook for a hand - 6 wives - spouting - no problem :thumbsup:edited for boothy no - i dont like him - just think his ban is senseless - touch of a jobsworthy

he hits women when he is drunk....he would have a drink and go to clubs in the UK no doubt....there is a high risk of him assaulting a woman in the UK....the ban is fully warranted imo and sends a strong message

FilthAndFurry;8789897

He hit a chick - this tells people stupid enough to look up to him as a … He hit a chick - this tells people stupid enough to look up to him as a 'role model' that it isn't right.personally - dont like the guy - hasnt he already been punished for it? not sureI also object to your anti-pirate comments:x

ha ha - forgot to put eyepatch and wooden leg me hearty:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …89152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions