Found 2nd Jun 2009
Just been "dumped" blooooody brilliant!

Great end to a great day, why are men such idiots?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
272 Comments

i think there is a fault with the 'Y' chromosone...they cant help it...but we have to put up with it...

This'll be interesting, watching the men/boys of HUKD line up for *katie* . What he dump you for? Your young go out enjoy yourself, I never had a steady g/f until I was 21 (but that was army life)

Paddy_o_furniture;5375368

This'll be interesting, watching the men/boys of HUKD line up for *katie* … This'll be interesting, watching the men/boys of HUKD line up for *katie* . What he dump you for? Your young go out enjoy yourself, I never had a steady g/f until I was 21 (but that was army life)

or perhaps down to the type you were chasing? lol

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5375367

i think there is a fault with the 'Y' chromosome...they cant help … i think there is a fault with the 'Y' chromosome...they cant help it...but we have to put up with it...

yea but its just annoying, i have put up with everything in the past 2yrs he has done, and ive done nothing at all ( i would admit it) suddenly im a n-o-b and its over! just cus i wanted to go on a motorbike!!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5375368

This'll be interesting, watching the men/boys of HUKD line up for *katie* … This'll be interesting, watching the men/boys of HUKD line up for *katie* . What he dump you for? Your young go out enjoy yourself, I never had a steady g/f until I was 21 (but that was army life)

no idea, ive done nothing! i hate men, they make me cry!

lil_tiger;5375369

or perhaps down to the type you were chasing? lol

Correct, but then I fell in love and got married and have 2 little girls now.

*katie*;5375370

yea but its just annoying, i have put up with everything in the past 2yrs … yea but its just annoying, i have put up with everything in the past 2yrs he has done, and ive done nothing at all ( i would admit it) suddenly im a n-o-b and its over! just cus i wanted to go on a motorbike!!

sounds a bit childish but maybe best you dont explain everything to randomers over the internet? If the relationship is worth it, it will work out, If not then there are plenty more fish in the sea and all that tripe...

could always turn lesbian :w00t:

*katie*;5375370

yea but its just annoying, i have put up with everything in the past 2yrs … yea but its just annoying, i have put up with everything in the past 2yrs he has done, and ive done nothing at all ( i would admit it) suddenly im a n-o-b and its over! just cus i wanted to go on a motorbike!!

cos you wanted to go on a motorbike??sounds like a control freak to me-well rid imho.

*katie*;5375380

Divn't worry about it then. My girls aren't gonna be allowed boyfriends

my current missus and i broke up 4 times before we got engaged, so there still may be hope, you are young, go enjoy yourself, dont stay tied down, you got the world to see!

*katie*;5375380

dont cry sweet heart, its his loss, enjoy being single for a while

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5375388

sounds a bit childish but maybe best you dont explain everything to … sounds a bit childish but maybe best you dont explain everything to randomers over the internet? If the relationship is worth it, it will work out, If not then there are plenty more fish in the sea and all that tripe...could always turn lesbian :w00t:

women r not my cup of tea lol!

Paddy_o_furniture;5375395

LOL - love that comment! :thumbsup:

In fact scratch that, look at what happened to the Boyle woman

oooo no...you dont want to play that game....thats when they keep them a secret (know from experience....3 years of secrets and counting and im almost 21 lmao)

*katie*;5375399

women r not my cup of tea lol!

mine neither....but always good to make the fellas jealous....lol

Original Poster

ding;5375397

dont cry sweet heart, its his loss, enjoy being single for a while

Thank you, its just seems really hard, I just wish maybe I had done something, so I could see where i went wrong, but i haven't at all! x

lil_tiger;5375404

oooo no...you dont want to play that game....thats when they keep them a … oooo no...you dont want to play that game....thats when they keep them a secret (know from experience....3 years of secrets and counting and im almost 21 lmao)

They just have to stay away from men in the forces, I know what I was like. I was only after one thing.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5375403

In fact scratch that, look at what happened to the Boyle woman

LOL!

*katie*;5375410

Thank you, its just seems really hard, I just wish maybe I had done … Thank you, its just seems really hard, I just wish maybe I had done something, so I could see where i went wrong, but i haven't at all! x

some things dont need reasons....maybe its for the best? theres always a chance you will get back together, if thats what you actually want, if not then perhaps he has done you a favour?

Have a sleep on it, things might seem better in the morning?

Paddy_o_furniture;5375411

They just have to stay away from men in the forces, I know what I was … They just have to stay away from men in the forces, I know what I was like. I was only after one thing.

hmmmmm I agree with that statement....although men in uniform=yummy!!!!! lol

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5375417

some things dont need reasons....maybe its for the best? theres always a … some things dont need reasons....maybe its for the best? theres always a chance you will get back together, if thats what you actually want, if not then perhaps he has done you a favour?Have a sleep on it, things might seem better in the morning?

Maybe you are right, aww thank you! xxx

*katie*;5375422

no worries....try get some sleep and think about things in the morning when you have calmed down...hope things work out for the best...whatever that is :thumbsup:

lil_tiger

could always turn lesbian :w00t:

Probably have a similar queue of men turn up to watch :?

*katie*;5375422

Just wait for the queue of blokes in the morning when they see this thread. Go out at the weekend, let your hair down have a laugh.

Look in the mirror.......................you'll be fine!:roll:

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5375439

Just wait for the queue of blokes in the morning when they see this … Just wait for the queue of blokes in the morning when they see this thread. Go out at the weekend, let your hair down have a laugh.

I am going out! I feel like I need too x

*katie*;5375391

thanks babe, its annoying cus i feel rubbish and i dont want to! : (

My ex used to treat me like a piece of dirt and i did the best thing ever by leaving him coz im with the best thing that has ever happened to me now. It might work in our favour. Hope you get better hun, it will be hard but u will get over it, feeling for ya love xx :roll:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5375440

Look in the mirror.......................you'll be fine!:roll:

Red eyes....puffy face....hmm yesh lovely.....x

Original Poster

crazyblondechick;5375446

My ex used to treat me like a piece of dirt and i did the best thing ever … My ex used to treat me like a piece of dirt and i did the best thing ever by leaving him coz im with the best thing that has ever happened to me now. It might work in our favour. Hope you get better hun, it will be hard but u will get over it, feeling for ya love xx :roll:

Aww thankyou lovely!!!
Hope whatever happens is the best xxxx

ok thats enough of single life , come and live with me:whistling:

Original Poster

ding;5375462

ok thats enough of single life , come and live with me:whistling:

Lol thanks!

*katie*;5375452

Aww thankyou lovely!!!Hope whatever happens is the best xxxx

im off to bed now hun hope u r ok after a wee sleep :-D

night night xx:w00t:

crazyblondechick;5375472

im off to bed now hun hope u r ok after a wee sleep :-Dnight night … im off to bed now hun hope u r ok after a wee sleep :-Dnight night xx:w00t:

me too....gl with whatever happens x

crazyblondechick;5375472

im off to bed now hun hope u r ok after a wee sleep :-Dnight night … im off to bed now hun hope u r ok after a wee sleep :-Dnight night xx:w00t:

Aye, am off to bed now as well. Not with crazyblondechick like. Divn't worry man, everything in life happends for a reason. Night all.

*katie*;5375447

Red eyes....puffy face....hmm yesh lovely.....x

It's the half full, half empty thing.

At some point in the future you will look worse, so even with the red eyes and puffy face you still look great.:thumbsup:

You'll know when you have found the right guy when you look like sh*t and are bent over the toilet chucking your guts up and he still thinks your gorgeous.:)

Original Poster

Thanks all, night night x x x

scuse me not all men are idiots

yeah i resent that comment ......... there are some good guys out there :thumbsup:

women never believe it either :roll:

faevilangel;5375495

yeah i resent that comment ......... there are some good guys out there … yeah i resent that comment ......... there are some good guys out there :thumbsup:women never believe it either :roll:

yeah lol. +1 i agree :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions