Single adapter with USB ports.

Hi all. Looking for help before I reduce my already limited mental capacity by repeatedly banging my head against the wall! All I need is a single 3 pin plug adapter that takes my 3 pin laptop charge cable, and 2 usb charge cables, one for my iPod and one for my echo dot. Sounds easy but just spend 2 really frustrating hours putting in various searches and found nothing. Lots of double adapters but these are about as bulky and ugly as the mother in law! Just want to know if these exist and if so where to find them. Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

You mean a wall socket??
Like this?

Edited by: "reddeviluk" 4th May

Original Poster

That's almost exactly what I was thinking of. A bit pricey, something a bit cheaper would be great but if nothing else available this fits the bill. Anything else out there? Would never have put Surgecube as a search!

Original Poster

P.S. Sorry meant to say thanks reddeviluk.

Original Poster

The plug not the socket is what I'm looking for.

Original Poster

Thanks dozstanford.

beermonster12521

Thanks dozstanford.

np beermonster, just be aware the 306 joules protection isn't much compared to Belkins previous surge cubes but its more than ample for a laptop and two mobile devices, just don't go hooking a high power gaming rig up to it.

Original Poster

Lots of the 2 plug socket adapters but too bulky for me. Thanks

Original Poster

Some reviews say the charging capabilities not so good on the new Belkin surge cubes. Not gaming but don't want to be waiting if devices take longer than normal to charge.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Pond Pump22
    2. Laser eye surgery33
    3. Selling advice33
    4. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711

See more discussions