Expired

single bed inc mattress delivered deals

Found 22nd Sep 2009
hi any cheap deals on single beds inc mattresses around inc Uk delivery, that you gifted hunters can find. cheaper the better. thanks.

10 Comments

Sorry, can't help i'm afraid... are you trying for the human domino's world record?

is it for a childs bedroom?

Original Poster

mamamia7;6368135

is it for a childs bedroom?

yes it is for my 2 girls, but doesnt have to be anything special just cheap and cheerful.

Been looking myself and there's not much out there. Cdiscount did have a single bed frame in their sale for £29.99 the other day, but no matress included and it was £15/£20 delivery.

I think Argos or Ikea are probably the best bets at the moment, although you're still looking at £100 to £150.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6369139

Been looking myself and there's not much out there. Cdiscount did have a … Been looking myself and there's not much out there. Cdiscount did have a single bed frame in their sale for £29.99 the other day, but no matress included and it was £15/£20 delivery.I think Argos or Ikea are probably the best bets at the moment, although you're still looking at £100 to £150.

thanks, its a problem indeed. i wonder if any will come up before christmas on offer or is that too much to hope for, especially when you want it. thanks.

arent ikea ones an odd size though?

Original Poster

andyat2002;6368109

Sorry, can't help i'm afraid... are you trying for the human domino's … Sorry, can't help i'm afraid... are you trying for the human domino's world record?

at the price of mattresses i dont thinks so, and someone has already just pipped me to the post on that one i think. lol.

i had been looking for 4 months for a single bed for my son and couldnt find one i liked ikea ones are larger than normal single beds seem to have more wood around edges although still fit a standard single matress, i bought from homebase website last night using the discount code got the memphis singe which i was going to get last week at 117.00 but now 100.00 and 15%off if you want a normal standard matress with the code its 120 and something pence delivered, how stressful can buying a single bed be lol

Original Poster

ok thanks will check out homebase. thanks folks

Original Poster

andyat2002;6368109

Sorry, can't help i'm afraid... are you trying for the human domino's … Sorry, can't help i'm afraid... are you trying for the human domino's world record?

think someone beat me to that, i was considering a bed pressing one given have a chance, dream on, lol.

Original Poster

super got some locally thanks for input folks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914
  2. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.57
  3. A christmas wish1011
  4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434814923

See more discussions