Single bed mattresses - where can I buy them cheap?

Found 12th Feb
I need to replace 4 x single (bunk bed) mattresses. If I could find mattress toppers for a sensible price that would work too. Problem with 4 is it means 4 x the price, so obviously the cheaper the better - I don't see the benefit of paying more than £70 (per mattress). What is so frustrating is I saw mattress toppers @ £15 (albeit for double beds) in Poundworld (local Bargain Buys sale)...
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Try your local bed-store we got two at £50 each and they may give you a discount if you haggle, especially as you are buying 4. Otherwise you could try Ikea I think they are £45.
I bought cheap mattresses for my kids for years.

The guilt I now feel I can't explain.

I should've been buying good quality ones for them from day 1

I'd go for pocket sprung ones if they're for family
Edited by: "Gollywood" 12th Feb
The cheapest are about £47 on eBay but they are mainly spring meaning after 1/2 years the spring will come out. Get the 3rd level up for around £80 which has plenty of memory foam and spring
We got some decent ones from Mattressman (who I would never normally use) but they had memory foam singles for around £80 last year though. Bought online (free delivery) and with topcashback.
Try Amazon saw some on there before for 30 quid
Sandy101212th Feb

Sareer on amazon/wayfair have decent reviews on their budget …Sareer on amazon/wayfair have decent reviews on their budget mattresses:

I went with Sareer then Costco did a half price offer on Dormeo that I couldn't refuse

They supply a certain bargain store with mattress's. free delivery too.
Try these guys and buy the better thicker ones (full mattress not toppers) if you go for one as the difference in price is not that much.…4su All the sizing is on the left categories.

If you are unsure take a risk by buying one before ringing up and getting a deal for the other 3?
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants