Groups
    EXPIRED

Single built in oven and electric hobs

I'm looking for the best deal on a single built in oven and an electric hob. I'm not looking for a cheap set but more of a bargain on a average to fairly decent set.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. :thumbsup:

9 Comments

me too looking the same, not cheapy stuff but value for money!

T

Mind if i jump on this also rather than create a new one?

Looking for NEF, gas hob and electric oven deals, thanks

Original Poster

Lol! In the space of 11 minutes we've got three people looking for ovens and hobs. Must be the season for it.

keep an eye on b&q they have sales on home appliances every few months .they will have offers like 20% off all home appliances then if you have an elderly relative go on a wednesday and get a further 10% off.look at screwfix direct they have good discounts at times. also if you have a no frills diy store take a look in there. wickes can be cheap if you want a full package oven hob and hood together

Thanks for the tip, that's a nice 30% off.

SpecialK

they will have offers like 20% off all home appliances then if you have … they will have offers like 20% off all home appliances then if you have an elderly relative go on a wednesday and get a further 10% off.

I'm after one too!

You could check out ]http//ww….uk, they have a range of hotpoint, indesit and cannon appliances. they dont have any built in ovens at the moment but worth checking occasionally to see what they've got. Or if your in the peterborough area, the shop is based on the hotpoint site and has a huge range. I picked up a built in indesit double oven for just £170.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45

See more discussions