Single device to watch NowTV/Amazon Prime/Netflix?

Found 7th Jan
Hi

Looking for some advice please. I currently use a NowTV box for the majority of my tv viewing (NowTV itself and the bundled apps for BBC iPlayer, ITV hub, C4 etc), but also use Amazon Prime on my iPad and occasionally Netflix when I’m subscribing to it.

Is there a single device which offers all of these streaming services? Would like a YouTube app as well if possible.

Thanks for any help :-)
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
5 Comments
Roku are probably the easiest one to use, streaming sticks are around £30 and quite good.
An Android box with at least 2GB of RAM will do what you want. Some are a little picky with the version of Amazon Prime that will work but I got one working on mine.
eslick6 h, 9 m ago

Roku are probably the easiest one to use, streaming sticks are around £30 …Roku are probably the easiest one to use, streaming sticks are around £30 and quite good.

Fully agree the Roku box is the best option. The boxes are better than the stick for your main tv, any other tv’s the stick is fine.
Roku express box can be had for £25 - £28. Nippy, and has nowtv/Netflix/Amazon etc
Brilliant thanks guys 🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants