Groups
    EXPIRED

Single Malt Whiskey

Banned
    Does anyone know of any good single malt whiskey deals kicking aged between 10-15 years old preferably.

Thanks for the advice.

6 Comments

At Tesco
    Talisker 10yo - £23.00
    Old Pulteney 12yo - £20.00
    Bushmills 10yo - £21.50
    Glenfiddich 15yo - £23
    Glenfiddich 18yo - £28
    Glenmo QR (Port) - £27
    Macallan 10 (FO) - £22
    At Waitrose
    Redbreast 12yo Irish Whiskey £20.79
    At Morrisons
    Glenfiddich 12yo - £22.49
    Glenfiddich 15yo Solera - £25.09
    Tobermory 10yo - £17.39
    Aberlour 10 yo - £18.96
    Glenmorangie Original - £23.59
    Old Pulteney 12yo - £19.75
    The Glenlivet 12 yo (with 15 yo French Oak Reserve miniature attached) - £20.99

Macallan Whiskey is the 'best single malt in the world'...well thats according to my dad...but he does drink and collect alot of the stuff!!

oh dear not macallan - its the americans favourite, thats why its the most popular - good marketing.

id always settle for an ardbeg and i would always say buy from the distilleries themselves...if yourr near Edinburgh or in London I can help you out a lot..use royalmilewhiskies.com they normally give great service and value for money.

a good one to get ur hands on is the kilchoman, new distillery and will be collectable because of it....another peaty Islay malt.

If not Old Pulteney is a nice malt but can normally be found for £16/17 if you ahve time to look

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for all you posts, my old man has had old putney before and enjoyed it so i think i might stay with the safe option !

cheers

[quote=mcclunyboy;6643749]oh dear not macallan - its the americans favourite, thats why its the most popular - good marketing.

:whistling: my dad lives in speyside...it's also a favourite in the north of scotland where it's made!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions