Expired

Single Malt Whisky - Any Good Instore Deals (Tesco Preferred)

6 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
As the title says, anyone know of any good discounts on Single Malt Whiskys? Needed as part of a camping tradition so need to purchase either Friday or Saturday.

Thanks

Mottmania

6 Comments

Hi try your local coop they do a malt of the month ( a least in scotland they do ) and the prices are usually very good

tesco.com/sup…957
sainsburys.com/gro…ies
tesco have aberlour on at a good price
but sainsburys have a better choice try there own malt in the sherry casks its not bad and is on offer:):)

try sainsburys own malt in sherry cask its oK and is on offer

Original Poster

HA-WAY-MAN;2600671

Hi try your local coop they do a malt of the month ( a least in scotland … Hi try your local coop they do a malt of the month ( a least in scotland they do ) and the prices are usually very good

I'll do that. Thanks for the tip.

Mottmania

Get someone whos going on holiday to bring you some back, cheaper that way ;-) or be like me and have family that live abroad and bring it back all the time wooohoo! i just got you know one of the huggggge smirnoff vodkas, that they use in bars, the optic ones, one of them me!!! its hugeeeeeee! xx

Tesco's currently have Laphraaoig Quarter Cask at only £25.97 (£5 off)

WARNING: this is a very peaty and smokey single malt and not for the faint hearted :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    2. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before33
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions