Groups
    EXPIRED

single mattress needed, wheres cheapest?

I'm looking for a single mattress for a guest bed, as cheap as possible! Where is best to look, needed before next weekend ideally?
    Thanks for any help!

14 Comments

Street corners, Tip, side of the road.

Oh and possibly Argos

Banned

honey... I'm really sorry for your loss/divorce/situation.

Please see the solicitors thread for further help

xoxo

Original Poster

LOL!! Its only going to be used for a child, for a couple of nights, hence why I want cheap

Freecycle

Original Poster

Tried freecycle with no luck sadly

TUSSFC

Freecycle

Ewww. Who the hell would sleep on a 2nd hand mattress?? lol

Banned

TUSSFC

Freecycle

Thats disgusting.

have you got a b and m store near you, i just got a single from there for my 4 yr olds bed @ £35 ideal use incase of any little accidents its easily replaced

are u putting th mattress on the floor or into a bed frame.

if the floor, u could just put some sofa cushions down or use a cot bed mattress..they arent that small

or a ready bed?

blow up mattress (argos) if you want temporary, as after it's used you will have to put it somewhere!

Original Poster

No ready beds - I've had 3 and they don't last 5 minutes! B&M's is good, never thought of looking there, thanks!

Syzable

Ewww. Who the hell would sleep on a 2nd hand mattress?? lol

Well I got a BRAND NEW (yes, still in the plastic!) mattress on Freecycle. Some couple in Ponteland (money to waste kind of area) were converting their spare room into an office and the mattress had never been slept on :-p

Additionally - would you ever stay in a hotel? How many "handed" do you think those mattresses are, lol.
    Edited by: "TUSSFC" 8th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      2. iPhone charging cable.916
      3. Wifi extender1115
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33

See more discussions