single mattress recommdations

Found 1st Jul 2017
Hi Everyone

Getting a headache looking for 2 single mattresses. Purchasing for a day bed for my daughter who is 4 and a trundle (ideally under 20cm depth) for a spare bed for guests. Budget is around £250 for both. Any recommendations please?

1. Ask
  2. Mattress
4 Comments

Ikea - assuming there's one near to you. If not, then take a road trip

Their foam mattresses come rolled up so will fit in the back of a car easily enough

Original Poster

Thanks, Anyone tried happy beds mattresses, do they last OK?

Daniboy

Thanks, Anyone tried happy beds mattresses, do they last OK?

I was looking at theirs a while ago as they popped up as the cheapest for a decent level of quality but I heard nothing but bad things about them. If you type happy bed co into google, it used to come up with loads of people slating em.. not sure if it still does

Original Poster

LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 28 m ago

I was looking at theirs a while ago as they popped up as the cheapest for …I was looking at theirs a while ago as they popped up as the cheapest for a decent level of quality but I heard nothing but bad things about them. If you type happy bed co into google, it used to come up with loads of people slating em.. not sure if it still does

​Thanks, ikea it is. Didn't realise they did standard mattress sizes too. Pocket spring for the top and memory foam for the trundle to fit under the bed I think
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants