Single parent holiday!

Found 25th Apr
Does anyone know of any holidays that are cheap for a single parent with 1 child? They’re all so much more expensive than if you have 2 adults and 2 children!!
Community Updates
11 Comments
Depends where you want to go. Virgin do Holidays to the Caribbean (probably not cheap) for single parents and I just found this website Single with kids that does activity holidays in the uk or overseas group holidays.
what exactly are you looking for, what budget and when
It cant be.
Book your flights and hotel seperately (not a package holiday) there is no reason why it should cost more for 2 people.
Flights are per person and generally only offer a very small discount for children. Hotel you book one room for 2 to share.

If you let me know dates and your airport choices, I can put some ideas at you
Edited by: "Sandy1012" 25th Apr
Butlins and pontins, it's full of like minded singles.
Go look at Airbnb
I always used Sun holidays when my children were at home to save money
Find another single parent and child? A freind maybe?
deleted912245
Iraq
Try hiring a small apartment via an official holiday site (something you pay for the size rather than occupants) and book flights separately. Always book on a credit card.
Thanks for the comments everyone, has anyone ever booked a holiday for 2 adults but then 1 adult and 1 child just gone?
korinarose436620 m ago

Thanks for the comments everyone, has anyone ever booked a holiday for 2 …Thanks for the comments everyone, has anyone ever booked a holiday for 2 adults but then 1 adult and 1 child just gone?

korinarose436620 m ago

Thanks for the comments everyone, has anyone ever booked a holiday for 2 …Thanks for the comments everyone, has anyone ever booked a holiday for 2 adults but then 1 adult and 1 child just gone?

Probably not as it's a waste of money..
dataload23 h, 39 m ago

Probably not as it's a waste of money..

How would it be a waste of money? It’s cheaper to pay for 2 adults than it is 1 adult and 1 child?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants