Found 28th May 2010
I have been single for a while now and my married friend commented that I didn't get myself out there enough. Which after a bit of thought, I'm afriad is true. So I decided to be pro active!! I use Hotdealsuk quite a lot and it seems it is a forum full of nice people.. so if you're interesting, kind and love to travel and want to meet a new friend... please send me a message.

A 28 year old unique, sporty, genuine, petite Mademoiselle.
I love my iphone, my brother's cat, greys anatomy, books, cooking, music - all kinds, departures, the pianist, movies, Japan, exploring and most of all I love to learn!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Eeeeek! good luck!
i don't think i would advertise myself on here though!

think you'll be better off at match.com as people will take the ****!
goodluck on your quest to find love

Good luck

Original Poster

I was quite worried about doing this actually, but you know... I thought you only live once.. what the hey.. you never know.... I hope these are not my famous last words!!!! Thanks for the luck Missp27, I'll need it

ilovelilac;8713216

think you'll be better off at match.com as people will take the … think you'll be better off at match.com as people will take the ****!goodluck on your quest to find love

+1!!
be prepared for lots of wierd PM's

Banned

oh god, internet dating, too many weirdo's

Banned

This belongs in the Deals section....

Unless you want to put yourself in the Freebies?

mujiangel;8713228

I was quite worried about doing this actually, but you know... I thought … I was quite worried about doing this actually, but you know... I thought you only live once.. what the hey.. you never know.... I hope these are not my famous last words!!!! Thanks for the luck Missp27, I'll need it

i'm sure you wont need it! you're right though, you never know whats around the corner
how long have you been single for?

Banned

subscribed

Original Poster

Missp27, I've been single for about a year now and I actually grew up in shrewsbury went to school and sixth form there

missp27;8713231

+1!!be prepared for lots of wierd PM's

Match.com sucks, tried it myself once and people were expecting people to look like models and with the perfect personality and you have to pay extortionate prices for the priveledge.

You sound awesome, i love petite women :-D

shame i'm too old though :x

mujiangel;8713267

Missp27, I've been single for about a year now and I actually grew up in … Missp27, I've been single for about a year now and I actually grew up in shrewsbury went to school and sixth form there

i went there too, what year did you leave sixth form?
i've been single 18 months now! well apart from a six week relationship with a loony tune who decided to steal a load of my stuff :x but i'm not counting that, lol! quite happy being single though to be honest, it's far less hassle!

Banned

darren9030;8713275

You sound awesome, i love petite women :-Dshame i'm too old though :x

testing the waters i see.....

she hasnt specified what shes looking for......owt atm:lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769632
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604838

See more discussions