Found 29th May 2010
have been single for a while now and my married friend commented that I didn't get myself out there enough. Which after a bit of thought, I'm afriad is true. So I decided to be pro active!! I use Hotdealsuk quite a lot and it seems it is a forum full of nice people.. so if you're interesting, kind and want to meet a new friend, please send me a message.

A geninue, sporty, unique, petite Mademoiselle.. who loves good coffee, movies, greys anatomy, the pianist, music - all kinds, cycling, exploring and cooking good food.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
85 Comments

Banned

bye, nice knowing you whilst it lasted...

wasnt this posted and spammed yesterday?

Pic please, preferably with your username visible.

lol

ha ha your regret that PMSL

too many desperados on here your inbox will be bursting asking for nudes loooool

hmm hotukdeals pick up forum

Original Poster

.... 'sigh'... you can't blame a girl for trying. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to post it and this is the second time it got spammed.... what can i say?

mujiangel;8719270

.... 'sigh'... you can't blame a girl for trying. It took me a while to … .... 'sigh'... you can't blame a girl for trying. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to post it and this is the second time it got spammed.... what can i say?

you need some pics of you looking your best...preferably from about 5-10 years ago, and say oh this is the only one of me i have only had it taken the other day

pmsl

Banned

you should probably try a dating site. or local singles nights?

misc is probably the worst place you could choose to meet someone.

goodluck for the future.

Original Poster

I tried to be optimist... but it seems the internet is full of creeps. I will just have to look elsewhere. Thanks, while it lasted.

try going out more to meet new people

Original Poster

Thanks, Missp27. Much appreciated.

I tried to go on some dating sites, match.com, eharmony, an app for my phone, singles nights sound terrible actually. The only reasonable thing I found was some parties in london that didn't look icky.

mujiangel;8719315

I tried to be optimist... but it seems the internet is full of creeps. I … I tried to be optimist... but it seems the internet is full of creeps. I will just have to look elsewhere. Thanks, while it lasted.

dont forget the nutters and loopy lils

you might find OP that as soon as you stop looking for someone, that someone special may find you

Banned

lmao, infracted. ASB.

ridiculous becuase gash means a cut... such a fool.

DangerGod;8719359

lmao, infracted. ASB.

for the naughty comment :?

i was gonna quote it with a :lol: glad i never now

Banned

ilovepink;8719377

for the naughty comment :?i was gonna quote it with a :lol: glad i never … for the naughty comment :?i was gonna quote it with a :lol: glad i never now

gash is a cut? :roll:

according to the dictionary

DangerGod;8719359

lmao, infracted. ASB.ridiculous becuase gash means a cut... such a fool.

where you been anyway???

Banned

mujiangel;8719315

I tried to be optimist... but it seems the internet is full of creeps. I … I tried to be optimist... but it seems the internet is full of creeps. I will just have to look elsewhere. Thanks, while it lasted.

take it from me, the internet IS full of creeps, you really dont want to meet anyone from here
real life is bad enough, but seems the worst people gravitate to internet dating forums

Keep trying though, :thumbsup:

Best way is to get a friend to hook you up with someone they know etc... Mind you i met my hubs kinda through the internet and hes no freak so.. suppose it can work.. go for it Good Luck

why not put a pic up

Banned

pcnutta;8719427

Best way is to get a friend to hook you up with someone they know etc... … Best way is to get a friend to hook you up with someone they know etc... Mind you i met my hubs kinda through the internet and hes no freak so.. suppose it can work.. go for it Good Luck

maybe you were the freak? :-D

Banned

Dangergod,

Stop repeating your nonsense. It's all about the context, so don't play on words.

DangerGod;8719381

gash is a cut? :roll:according to the dictionary

why would you want to bash her cut?
Doesnt make any sense:)

Banned

aScottishBloke;8719436

Dangergod,Stop repeating your nonsense. It's all about the context, so … Dangergod,Stop repeating your nonsense. It's all about the context, so don't play on words.

ASB. get a life.

DangerGod;8719450

ASB. get a life.

:oops:

Banned

DangerGod;8719450

ASB. get a life.

I've just enabled you to get one this weekend. Be a little more respectful or refrain from idiotic comments that you cannot justify.

OP posted this yesterday ad it was spammed as a load of nutters came in

Original Poster

Thanks Jubblyme. I won't give up hope.

Banned

What kind of cycling? Head on over to wales lots of men cycling there, never see any women.

Banned

cycling clubs, walking adventuring clubs, cooking classes

you need to meet someone basically like minded, here all we do is moan on a shopping website, not someone youd want to meet!

pic required methinks

OP=strong post count to join date ratio

loooooool best post ever :lol:

didnt this happen with someone called COM????

jubbyme;8719434

maybe you were the freak? :-D

LMAO!!! dang why didnt i think of that

Actually, Im cooking him a lovely mixed grill to come home to tonight. ( from work ) I never cook.. I bet he will think im after something LOL
but im just being nice honest

goodluck OP :thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;8719704

You're better off staying single than meeting any … You're better off staying single than meeting any married/desperate/ugly/psychotic/lying/stalkingdelete as appropriate people off here really, I'd say the sane, good looking nice guy, is few and far between here, same for the women so move along to somewhere else.

may i add esp the women?

kidding, the blokes here are nutters too

tinkerbell28;8719704

You're better off staying single than meeting any … You're better off staying single than meeting any married/desperate/ugly/psychotic/lying/stalkingdelete as appropriate people off here really, I'd say the sane, good looking nice guy, is few and far between here, same for the women so move along to somewhere else.

here here.. u never know who or whats REALLY sat behind the computer screen.. Feeding vunerable women and men lies.... it is best to meet someone face to face or if u do use the net.. dont believe what you here only what you see

xx

in b4 "I met someone on here and now I am pregnant"

oh wait!

tinkerbell28;8719704

I am none of those :-D :lol:

definately dont try and find someone on here, it wont end well
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415432
    2. What do you see?2936
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769426
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.32

See more discussions