Posted 2nd Nov 2021
Coming up on 11 November, it is Singles Day again, the Chinese MEGA shopping day (or week) that gets bigger and bigger with each year it is held.

You are probably now familiar with it from previous years, so this year we’ve put together a list of what’s being sold and where. Hopefully this thread will help you unlock the potential savings to be made via AliExpress, Amazon, TomTop and others.

This year, the 11 November is on a Thursday but the sale will go all the way through the weekend and probably even into the following week.

Codes on hotukdeals this Singles Day 2021

We have worked with AliExpress to offer our members some exclusive discounts with the following codes.

They will work from 8 am on Thursday 11.11 (tomorrow) till 8 am on Saturday.

Hotukdeals9
  • Value: $9
  • Mini Spend: $65

Hotukdeals12d
  • Value: $12
  • Mini Spend: $100

Hotukdeals18
  • Value: $18
  • Mini Spend: $150

Hotukdeals20
  • Value: $20
  • Mini Spend: $100

Hotukdeals23
  • Value: $23
  • Mini Spend: $190

Hotukdeals30d
  • Value: $30
  • Mini Spend: $250

Available time - 11th Nov. 00:00:00 - 12th Nov. 23:59:59(PST)

Some of the best deals on hotukdeals for Singles Day 2021

Baseus USB-C to Lightning Charging Cable 1.5M 20W PD (2 Pack) @ AliExpress / Baseus Official Store

20% off everything (Including sale) + Free delivery, no minimum spend, using discount code @ Craghoppers

Xiaomi 11T 8GB Ram 256GB Storage + Free MI Watch £449 @ Xiaomi UK

Baseus 60W USB-C To USB-C 50cm PD Fast Charger cable for £1.47 delivered @ AliExpress / Baseus Official Flagship

UGREEN 20W Quick Charge 4.0/PD Type C Charger for £6.27 (£5.97 with fee free card) delivered @ AliExpress Ugreen Official Store

Realme GT 8GB 128GB 5G SuperAMOLED 120Hz Snapdragon 888 Smartphone With Google Play - £285 @ Chinatronic Store/Aliexpress

Teclast T40 Plus 10.4 Inch Tablet 8GB RAM/128GB ROM 6600mAh IPS 2K UNISOC T618 Octa Core Android 11 £132.80 Delivered @ Teclast Aliexpress

Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 - £22.99 delivered @ Amazon

Arlo Pro3 Wireless Outdoor Home Security Camera System CCTV - 3 Camera Kit £284.99 @ Amazon

Global Version Wanbo (Xiaomi Eco-Chain Brand) T2 MAX 1080P LCD Projector with android £122.34 delivered @ AliExpress Global Mi Homes Store

SoundPEATS TrueFree+ Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless earphones with 3.5H/35H total playtime for £23.79 delivered @ Tektek UK / Amazon

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G 128GB 8GB Snapdragon 780 Smartphone - £289 (£284 Via App) With £20 Off £250 Spend Using Code @ Xiaomi UK

Olympus 8‑16x40 Zoom DPS I Binoculars - £69 Delivered Using Code @ Olympus

3815484_1.jpg
Singles Day 2021 deals we think will be popular

Many AliExpress merchants will take part with large discounts on smart home products, lots of electronics including laptops, tablets and smartphones, alongside everything else.

On the electronics side of things, expect phones from Pocophone, Xiaomi Redmi, OnePlus, Honor and Huawei. Tablets from Teclast and Alldocube, and laptops from Lenovo and Machenike, to name a few.

You’ll also find many deals of wireless headphones, earphones and wireless speakers. And as usual power banks, cables of all shapes and sizes, and of course wall chargers for phones and tablets will be in large supply.

We suspect there will be offers on electric scooters, as even though they are not road legal in the UK, you can’t go down the high street without seeing them.

Personal electronics too will be popular, like smartwatches, trackers and wearables from the likes of Garmin, Amazfit, Huawei and Xiaomi Mi.

Smart lighting and LED lamps will be popular as ever, and smart home devices generally — security cameras, doorbells, thermostats, and even locks.

Lots of brands fulfilled by Amazon have been banned from the marketplace, due to paying for reviews, so there will be fewer from Amazon. But Ustellar (Novostella) and Govee are good for lighting, LED strips, smart bulbs, outdoor lights, and smart devices.

Amazon is good for cheaper smart home products and home security, brands like Ankke, HikVision, eufy (different Anker), and Reolink will all be down in price on Singles Day.

List of retailers expected to take part:

AliExpress
Anker
Asus
Baseus
Bestek
HONOR
Huawei
Lenovo
TomTop
UGreen
Ustellar
Xiaomi (lots of brands)

To be honest, there will be lots more than this, so it’s worth keeping notes on any particular brands you like.

3815484_1.jpg
History of Singles Day

‘Single Sticks' day originated in Nanjing University, according to legend, apparently as a celebration of being single. It is unusual to not be married in China, so it served as a time for single people to meet with other singles. It is held on 11 November, because of the single digits - 11/11.

It has now, however, become a day of celebrating relationships too, and on 11 November 2011 (six single sticks) there were 4000 marriages in Beijing in one day, which is pretty amazing!

It is now synonymous with shopping, and in 2019, Alibaba reported selling $1 billion worth of goods in the first 60 seconds alone, and in 2020, the total spend throughout the week was $115 billion — which is a staggering amount of money.

To put this in context, the combined totals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the U.S. were only 23 billion dollars.

It is a massive event in China, so much so that targets are being smashed each consecutive year by Alibaba, JD.com and Pinduoduo, among other sites. We think it will grow in scale in the UK and Europe over the next few years, especially as the demand for cheaper smartphones, laptops, and high tech goods generally, gets bigger.

How to prepare for Singles Day

While it won’t get as busy as Black Friday, you’ll still need a plan to get the best deals. Perhaps make a list of the products you want, or at the very least have an idea of which brands to look out for, otherwise you will lose yourself in AliExpress’ sheer volume of sellers.

The editors at hotukdeals endeavour to get the best Singles Day deals on site, with the big name brands normally having priority — such as Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Asus, Anker, Baseus, and UGreen.

The most important point in preparation is to do your research. A Singles Day price might not necessarily be a great deal, as retailers might increase prices slowly on the run up to the day. So make sure to take note of price history and be aware that the product hasn’t just been taken down to a previous normal sales price.

Make a list of what you want, have a look if they have been posted before on site, and then make a decision. Deals may be exclusive to certain merchants or Official stores, but you can find laptops and phones with very similar specs to those specific deals, and often for less.

One major thing to be aware of on AliExpress is the merchant’s review scores. Sellers with less than 95% positive reviews, or those that haven’t been on AliExpress for at least a year, should be avoided. hotukdeals editors will not post deals from sellers that don’t meet these requirements, and any deals posted by the community that don’t meet them will be deleted.

3815484_1.jpg
10 Pro Tips and Tricks to Prepare for Singles Day 2021

• Make a budget
  • Make lists of the items you want
  • Create accounts on seller pages like AliExpress to save time
  • Update personal profiles
  • Compare prices
  • Find coupons where possible
  • Follow favourite brands
  • Read up on seller policies (VAT, returns, shipping costs, etc.) as Chinese merchants are not held to the same laws as European sellers
  • Bookmark shopping event pages and set Keyword Alerts on hotukdeals
  • Use a fee-free credit card or PayPal for larger purchases as this will give you a bit more protection

How to find the best deals, using hotukdeals

All of the hottest deals over Singles Day (as well as every other day of the year) are found on our website and in the app. At the top of the homepage, you'll see a few different categories of deals...

Highlights: the BEST of hotukdeals including hot deals, fast moving threads, glitches & more.

Hot: Deals voted Hot by the community hit the hot page around 100 degrees and shows deals starting to climb the hotukdeals boards.

New: All deals submitted get posted here, it's the go-to for everything new, well worth keeping tabs on as some expire very quickly.

How to get Singles Day 2021 alerts for the deals YOU want...

The easiest way to make sure you never miss out is getting Singles Day deals sent straight to your phone, simple, quick and free to do this via our hotukdeals app.

So first, download it for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tippingcanoe.hukd) or iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hotukdeals/id570702323?mt=8). Once done, you can set up keyword alerts for any of the deals you care about.

• 1. Tap the Profile pic on the bottom right of the app
  • 2. Select 'Manage Alerts'
  • 3. Tap a keyword you want to add an alert for, or type your own
  • 4. Set the heat level you want to be notified at
  • 5. Hit Save in the top right corner

You can also go back into these settings to remove, edit, etc any alerts you’ve set up.

There are other ways to make sure you don't miss out too:

Daily Picks

Before you can use it you'll need to switch it on from the hotukdeals app.

Hottest deals on the go.The world’s largest deal community fits in your pocket. Find the latest, hottest deals on all the things you want, wherever you are!

How do you follow or save a thread you’re interested in?

On any deal thread you can follow it by clicking ‘Subscribe’ and you will get information and updates when people comment on the thread or if there are any changes to the thread, like if it expires or is due to expire. You can turn this on and off by simply clicking the button again.

3815484_1.jpg
How to follow members that post deals that you’re interested in?

If you want to follow a particular member of the community or editor you know posts deals you like, for example Ken, Mark, Sisqo or Pete, go to their profile and simply click the 'follow' icon. To turn notifications off, just click it again.

You can also change this in your profile settings under 'Following & Muted'.

Follow us on social media

Just click through and follow in the normal way...

Make sure you select 'See first' on the hotukdeals facebook pages as some deals expire VERY quickly. Just hover over Following or Liked near the cover photo and click See First.

3815484_1.jpg
Are you looking for deals in other categories?

Electronics
Gaming
Fashion & Accessories
Family & Kids
Sports & Outdoors
Culture & Leisure
Home & Living
Garden & Do It Yourself
Health & Beauty

Read our new Buyer’s Guides...

Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
What happened to Remembrance Day, we are in the UK not China?
Author
kireir02/11/2021 08:21

Singles day, black Friday (that ends up being weeks here).. what's next …Singles day, black Friday (that ends up being weeks here).. what's next that we're adopting?

Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many at the end of the year already!
Pete02/11/2021 08:30

Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many …Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many at the end of the year already!

I'm sure I could find you an SCS / DFS for any day of the week that suits you!
I saved something in my basket at Aliexpress. Price was £31 two weeks ago. Now is £56 & with the discount on 11/11 will be £42. What a scam
45 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Singles day, black Friday (that ends up being weeks here).. what's next that we're adopting?
  2. Avatar
    Author
    kireir02/11/2021 08:21

Singles day, black Friday (that ends up being weeks here).. what's next …Singles day, black Friday (that ends up being weeks here).. what's next that we're adopting?

Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many at the end of the year already!
  3. Avatar

Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many …Why don't you make one up? Something in June, please. There are too many at the end of the year already!

I'm sure I could find you an SCS / DFS for any day of the week that suits you!
  4. Avatar
    is it me or are deliveries from china taking longer? I ordered something in july and never arrived. Ordered something in september and still waiting for it to arrive.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    killabyte02/11/2021 08:34

is it me or are deliveries from china taking longer? I ordered something …is it me or are deliveries from china taking longer? I ordered something in july and never arrived. Ordered something in september and still waiting for it to arrive.

Yeah they are definitely having problems with containers — prices have gone up and they are taking longer to arrive. But I think if you look out for 10-day delivery options you should be fine. I only order if it has fast shipping now.
  6. Avatar

my birthday day? its on the 10th btw
  7. Avatar
    kireir02/11/2021 08:34

I'm sure I could find you an SCS / DFS for any day of the week that suits … I'm sure I could find you an SCS / DFS for any day of the week that suits you!

When's Uncle's Day?
  8. Avatar
    kireir02/11/2021 11:44

June / July? Or guncle day in August

I'll wait until my niece is old enough to get a job and then casually start dropping hints about Uncle's Day coming up.
  9. Avatar
    GiddyUpKramer02/11/2021 11:45

I'll wait until my niece is old enough to get a job and then casually … I'll wait until my niece is old enough to get a job and then casually start dropping hints about Uncle's Day coming up.

Good plan.. until she realises that there's a neices day
  10. Avatar
    kireir02/11/2021 12:00

Good plan.. until she realises that there's a neices day

She's a child in Norway, every day is Niece's Day.
  11. Avatar
    It's singles day for me every day...
  12. Avatar
    This is weird! But always happy with more bargains.
    Edited by: "Springonions" 2nd Nov 2021
  13. Avatar

is it me or are deliveries from china taking longer? I ordered something …is it me or are deliveries from china taking longer? I ordered something in july and never arrived. Ordered something in september and still waiting for it to arrive.

My last 3 orders (last month). 15 days, 9 days, 10 days and I'm N.Ireland. Luck of the draw, an order from Uniqlo took almost a month to get to me, which wasnt much use as it was some facemasks to take on holiday which I ended up having to buy different ones to take.
    Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 2nd Nov 2021
  14. Avatar

i ordered something last month, and it arrived in less than 2 week *shrug
  15. Avatar
    My "combined delivery" items usually arrive within a couple of weeks, but the non-combined ones seem to be sent on the slow boat from China. It's become like shopping at Amazon (before I joined Prime), when you spend ages trying to find enough things to get to the minimum amount for free delivery.
    Edited by: "Mclwrth" 6th Nov 2021
  16. Avatar

Our containers at work that were ordered in June arrived last week
  17. Avatar
  18. Avatar
    Lancaster1006/11/2021 15:44

Remembrance Day is still happening in the UK...
  19. Avatar
    Singles day... For a week.. :/ :/ What a name seriously!
    Just to make a competition with black Friday ( which is nothing else than a huge scam now btw. They up the prices, then make a huge % reduction on it and everyone is happy to buy a TV the same price they would have do every single day...)
    Sad
  20. Avatar
    HUKD dating section anyone? Where deal mad people find the perfect partner.
    Edited by: "Dr.NoPain-NoBargain" 7th Nov 2021
  21. Avatar
    If they could have these "special sales" all year round they would, sounds like another marketing attempt to get people to spend money on things they don't need.
  22. Avatar
    I can finally purchase the other shoe to go with the one I bought last year.
  23. Avatar
    At last singles are recognised. The last of the minorities but with growth expanding rapidly
  24. Avatar
    Author
    Dr.NoPain-NoBargain07/11/2021 15:18

HUKD dating section anyone? Where deal mad people find the perfect partner.

Only to be put in the back of the cupboard.
  25. Avatar
    Are single day sales similar to black Friday sales in terms of price for the listed brands
  26. Avatar
    I find it really disrespectful that we're even entertaining this on rememberance day. What has this country come to
  27. Avatar

Thats because there's no Bank Holidays.
  28. Avatar
    deleted151668508/11/2021 15:36

I find it really disrespectful that we're even entertaining this on …I find it really disrespectful that we're even entertaining this on rememberance day. What has this country come to

I get your intentions but it was started in China in the 1990s and the reason the date is November the 11th is because of the four single ones 1111 meaning the four single people who started it. They were actually men, and it was called Batchelor’s Day for the single men out there, (due to chinas one child policy there are many more times men for each woman then in a normal population).

If it helps, it is also Origami Day, Sundae Day, Pocky Day, Social Enterprise Day, Metal Day as well as many others.

I dont think we can be upset with the world just because of what it means to Allied countries. My friends birthday is the 11th, should he not celebrate ever??
    Edited by: "deleted2344480" 8th Nov 2021
  29. Avatar
    deleted234448008/11/2021 18:24

I get your intentions but it was started in China in the 1990s and the …I get your intentions but it was started in China in the 1990s and the reason the date is November the 11th is because of the four single ones 1111 meaning the four single people who started it. They were actually men, and it was called Batchelor’s Day for the single men out there, (due to chinas one child policy there are many more times men for each woman then in a normal population). If it helps, it is also Origami Day, Sundae Day, Pocky Day, Social Enterprise Day, Metal Day as well as many others. I dont think we can be upset with the world just because of what it means to Allied countries. My friends birthday is the 11th, should he not celebrate ever??

I believe the point being made is that HOTUKDEALS is promoting Singles Day from China over remembrance day on the 11th on a UK site.
  30. Avatar
    coll2008/11/2021 22:18

I believe the point being made is that HOTUKDEALS is promoting Singles Day …I believe the point being made is that HOTUKDEALS is promoting Singles Day from China over remembrance day on the 11th on a UK site.

At the end of the day, is HOTUKDEAL not about shopping deals where there is a significantd discount can be had. It was about a Singles Day in China but no longer. If you do your research, you will find 6/6, 8/8 and any other date they fancy. HOTUKDEAL promotes Black Friday and Cyber Monday which is an American thing. I respect the fact it happens to be Remembrance Day in the UK but then why do they not make it an official holiday so all shut to pay their respects not just on a Sunday or a minute silence.
  31. Avatar
    I thought it was pocky day like those chocolate sticks
  32. Avatar

There is one called "618", another big promotion in China.
  33. Avatar
    Half the comments criticising this have been deleted. Remind you of anywhere?
  34. Avatar
    What if I want to buy an album?
  35. Avatar
    Author
    capitaal09/11/2021 17:38

Half the comments criticising this have been deleted. Remind you of …Half the comments criticising this have been deleted. Remind you of anywhere?

Because they are political and this is a shopping site.
  36. Avatar
    Pete09/11/2021 18:15

Because they are political and this is a shopping site.

To Be honest.. its one of very few days when there is no politics or political divide?
    Can HotUKdeals perhaps promote both days to be balanced? You have UK in your name?
    Just a thought
    Perhaps one to put forward as a suggestion for next year?
  37. Avatar
    Lancaster1006/11/2021 15:44

Remembrance Day is still Remembrance Day, will be commemorated by our head of state and our head of government, with wall to wall coverage by our national state broadcaster. But you carry on spluttering into your daily mail about how them nasty forruns are daring to have a shopping festival

coll2008/11/2021 22:18

I believe the point being made is that HOTUKDEALS is promoting Singles Day …I believe the point being made is that HOTUKDEALS is promoting Singles Day from China over remembrance day on the 11th on a UK site.

What hot deals have you found that celebrate remembrance Day?
    Edited by: "Codify" 10th Nov 2021
  38. Avatar
    I saved something in my basket at Aliexpress. Price was £31 two weeks ago. Now is £56 & with the discount on 11/11 will be £42. What a scam
  39. Avatar
    susie.panos10/11/2021 19:40

I saved something in my basket at Aliexpress. Price was £31 two weeks ago. …I saved something in my basket at Aliexpress. Price was £31 two weeks ago. Now is £56 & with the discount on 11/11 will be £42. What a scam

Same for me would pay now while they send you email with 9 dollars discount at end you pay more than should
Post a comment
Discussions
Top Merchants