Singles Day Highlights -- BIG discounts from Alibaba/Aliexpress, Honor (Huawei) Gearbest (Prices now live) and more.. loads of links in the thread >>

Posted 24th Oct 2016
11/11 Deal Highlights:

2533655-0iWQN

"BAND 20" Xiaomi NOTE 3, 5.5 Inch 3GB Octacore, Fingerprint, 4100mAH Battery = 1 DAY SALE 11/11/17 £120.00

Lenovo Vibe P1 Pro 5.5", Super 5000mAH, Octa Core, 3GB RAM, Fingerprint ID 11.11.16 £102.00

"Watchmen Figure" 0.63p

"Game of Thrones" "Block Figures" £3.23 for six different figures

LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 X822 £179

Mermaid Scales Cushions! £3.99

Xiaomi Mi5 5.15inch FHD Android £193.99

Xiaomi Mi VR £9.92

hotukdeals.com/dea…753

Stormtrooper keyring 46p

Light-up Yoda Keyrings 81p

Self Sealing Re-usable 80cm Spider-Man Balloon 46p

So cool > SIX retro vinyl coasters for £1.99

Boots STAR GIFT = Ted Baker Treasure Trove £23

Xiaomi Yeelight Smart Light Strip £27.18 Syma X8HC (altitude hold) 2.4GHz 4CH Quadcopter drone £48.53

Cube iWork 10 Flagship Ultrabook Tablet PC - £117.79 T95Z Android Box, Marshmallow 2GB/16GB, S912 chip £43.19

Jumper EZpad 5SE Tablet PC- Windows 10, 64GB, GB RAM £132.71

ZTE Axon Mini £117.79

Wireless HV-800 Bluetooth V4.0 Headset in Black £3.91

Android 3 gig RAM + 32 gig ROM TV Box from GearBest.com - £52.61

Xiaomi RedMi £72.65

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Global Edition 5 inch 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Snapdragon 430 Octa-core 4G Smartphone £109.00

Xiaomi Mi Max 3GB 32GB 4G Silver international edition £144.06

3 in 1 Multi Charger with 2 USB Ports £2.42

Huawei Honor X2 £153

LETV X800 £155

ASUS Zenphone Pegasus £103

UMI Diamond - 3gb RAM - Octa Core - £84.62

hotukdeals.com/dea…446

2.5 channel remote control mini helicopter was £15.83 now £3.99 delivered with code @ Sammydress

2533655-Vvv4Y

-------------------------------------------
Dealsmachine 11.11 offers page

32GB 4G SIMO Offer £14.50pm - rolling contact

--------------------------------------------
Pretty Green

To celebrate Chinese Singles day, on the 11th November Pretty Green are offering 20% off all products online for one day only with no minimum spend! Simply use code CHINESESINGLES

BHS 20% OFF ON CHILDRENSWEAR, SLEEPWEAR & FASHION
Valid: Friday 11th- Tuesday 15th November Code: HAPPY20

ELF Makeup and cosmetics:
Add product to cart, creating a minimum bag value of £30.
2. Enter coupon code SINGLESDAY at checkout to get 50% off your order.
3. All NEW items and SALE products are excluded from the discount. Limit one time use. Offer is not combinable with other promo codes. Offer valid while supplies last and no raincheck.
4. Offer valid until 11:59 PM PT 11/11/2016.

GAP Get 20% off when you buy 1 item Get 25% off when you buy 3 items Get 30% off when you buy 5 items Voucher Code: GIFTGAP Dates: Ends Midnight Friday, 11th November 2016 Dates: Applies to full-price and sale styles
hotukdeals.com/tag…905

Ali Express Get $10 Off When you Spend $129 11.11 only
MORE ALI DEALS HERE

Miniinthebox
$15 OFF $135 coupon: 15TURKEYM
$7 OFF $70 code: VETERANS7A
Save $5 OFF $50: FW5MITB
Apple Accessories Coupon! $10 OFF $89 code: 7ACC10OFF
$20 OFF $185 coupon: SNOW20M
Black Friday coupon! $10 OFF $85 code:
DEAL10V (from 23rd Nov) Christmas Savings Coupon!
$10 OFF $90 code: GIFTS10OFF
Cyber Monday coupon! $15 OFF $130 code: CYBER20S

----------------------------------------
Lightinthebox Offers n
$20 off $50 Spend - £0.82
$10 off $40 Spend - £0.82
$5 off $20 Spend - £0.82
15$off 130$ for lightinthebox.com for singles day with code 11LITB16 (11.11 only)

-----------------------------------------
MenLook
Valid from November 11th to November 14th (included).
20% off everything, on orders over £150, including the sale, with the code: 1111

Proporta

Get 20% off all Proporta branded items
Use code PPMEGA20

Huawei Honor vMall Crazy Hours!
Get 4 devices for £1 each! Every hour from 8am to 8pm

TOMS
Single's Day Offer - 10% OFF at TOMS ALL week Code: TOMS32479

Travelodge
Over 1 million winter rooms available from £35 or less

SimplySupplements
20% of all orders for Chinese Singles Day:: CN11
11.11 only

------------------------------------------
FocalPrice

5% OFF site-wide coupon (FP5OFF11) ,EXP:Dec.31

melimelo.com meli melo 3 days Double 11 Sale has arrived!
From now until 12/11, check out with code DOUBLE11 to get 25% off

Sammydress
Up to 85% off across products
$6 off $50 $12 off $80 $20 off $100 using code SINGLES16
15% off sitewide (can be used for all items) Coupon code: SDUK15

Clarins
Clarins are offering £10 off w/ all £40 orders using the code SINGLES16 to celebrate being Single
Offer running : 7th Nov – 13th Nov

Smashbox
15% off Smashbox including the Christmas Sets with Free Delivery and Sample using code SINGLE

4 minis for £15 PLUS freebies and make up bag

Zazzle
50% off Mugs with "MUGSMADE4YOU" Voucher @ Zazzle Valid 11th-14th

Community Updates
MiscHuaweiPrice Glitch
81 Comments
abigsmurf

Pfft, when you're me, every day is singles day!:(

Awwwwwww

(((((((((((( MASSIVE HUG )))))))))))))
Live now
juliet_bravo

Live now

[image missing]

Hotel rooms for singles day, are you kidding me. That cannot be part of a related promotion.
ELF Cosmetics
Add product to cart, creating a minimum bag value of £30.
2. Enter coupon code SINGLESDAY at checkout to get 50% off your order.
3. All NEW items and SALE products are excluded from the discount. Limit one time use.
Offer is not combinable with other promo codes. Offer valid while supplies last and no raincheck.
4. Offer valid until 11:59 PM PT 11/11/2016.

Edited by: "penny71" 11th Nov 2016
penny71

ELF CosmeticsAdd product to cart, creating a minimum bag value of £30.2. … ELF CosmeticsAdd product to cart, creating a minimum bag value of £30.2. Enter coupon code SINGLESDAY at checkout to get 50% off your order.3. All NEW items and SALE products are excluded from the discount. Limit one time use. Offer is not combinable with other promo codes. Offer valid while supplies last and no raincheck.4. Offer valid until 11:59 PM PT 11/11/2016.

Thanks! will add to post
29145634-J9eAv

Get your elephant shaped under crackers here
Edited by: "jimhuf" 11th Nov 2016
Bought so many knock-off Lego Watchmen + Game Of Thrones minifigures...
I'll pass
Thanks!
awesome awesome
awesome awesome
morocco1

Bought so many knock-off Lego Watchmen + Game Of Thrones minifigures...

​link please
jaydeeuk1

Not fair saying that. If it's banggood it probably won't have turned up … Not fair saying that. If it's banggood it probably won't have turned up anyway, at least you'll get a partial refund though.

Never had a problem with banggood except for waiting for out of stock orders. I order mobile phones and other electrical goods from them and the only complaint I have ever had is that the two way USB cables were trash but at a couple of quid I could afford to throw them away, didn't like the force needed to put them in my S7. Whilst the phones are not Samsungs they are usually dual sim and just the job for people wanting to get into smart phones. One negative is the free postage delivery time, anything from 2 to 4 weeks and even longer at Chines NewYear.
Looks good
zorba_g

​link please

Updated header for you
The likelihood that hmrc will start cracking down on cheap non EU imports labeled as gifts?
i have been using these Chinese sites for quite a few years no and i dont think i have ever seen the prices of anything go down on these days, they give the illusion of it but its not actually happened.
TygerrTygerr

Hotel rooms for singles day, are you kidding me. That cannot be part of a … Hotel rooms for singles day, are you kidding me. That cannot be part of a related promotion.

Each room comes with a box of man size kleenex and a free movie rental.
Anybody getting any luck with the huawei £1 for 4 devices? Seems to me just a way to get traffic to their website because every time at the hour there website crashes. Waste of time
Madman123

Anybody getting any luck with the huawei £1 for 4 devices? Seems to me … Anybody getting any luck with the huawei £1 for 4 devices? Seems to me just a way to get traffic to their website because every time at the hour there website crashes. Waste of time

Have done similar promotions many times and end result is always the same.
More chances of having a cup of tea on Neptune than getting a device at that price.

But still I keep trying.. you never know.
Madman123

Anybody getting any luck with the huawei £1 for 4 devices? Seems to me … Anybody getting any luck with the huawei £1 for 4 devices? Seems to me just a way to get traffic to their website because every time at the hour there website crashes. Waste of time

That's because millions of people are using it at exactly the same time.
Can someone post the times for 'TAP TO CATCH' for UK?
MEAGAIN247

Hi,how longs it normally take on aliexpress to have a paymant … Hi,how longs it normally take on aliexpress to have a paymant verified(even thi theyve took the money)?im new to aliexpress ,ive bought couple of item,they were both in expensive,i bought them just b4 nine this morning and its still saying the payments being verified,thanks

It's probably because they are so busy, but Banggood don't send for 24 hours to make sure payment is good. Never bought off Aliexpress but they may be the same.
Chinese biggest shopping festival
shabbird

Have done similar promotions many times and end result is always the … Have done similar promotions many times and end result is always the same. More chances of having a cup of tea on Neptune than getting a device at that price. But still I keep trying.. you never know.

Funny, people believe in these marketing gimmicks and invest their time
sach1636

Funny, people believe in these marketing gimmicks and invest their time

lol I know. but you have to be in it to win it.. Off to buy my lottery ticket
Never used Aliexpress before, never will at this rate what a joke. Spent a while looking for a few items, but when trying to place order it removes items from basket
eiamhere69

Never used Aliexpress before, never will at this rate what a joke. Spent … Never used Aliexpress before, never will at this rate what a joke. Spent a while looking for a few items, but when trying to place order it removes items from basket

Are you sure it removed them as I had 3 items in my basket for 5 hours today. It says at the top that your basket has 0 items in it but when you click on it and actually go into basket, your items are actually still there.
toonarmani

Any deals on their Lepin/Lego-type equivalents?

​millenium falcon and Nexo fortes both seem available for around £34
lidds

buyers were getting closed down very quickly, give dhgate ago, similar … buyers were getting closed down very quickly, give dhgate ago, similar set up

Do the ones on dhgate have the logos on them when they arrive? As they don't in the pictures, but they have some OK looking copies.
Spark

I got my current phone from AliExpress and it's great. That was after … I got my current phone from AliExpress and it's great. That was after reluctantly trying Chinese phones for a second time because the first time I bought a much cheaper model from GearBest and it was crap. The moral of the story with this is that you get what you pay for. If you go for the cheapest bargain basement items then don't be surprised when they turn out to be poor.

​not necessary, in case of aliexpress there are still chances of getting fake Chinese brand from reputable seller, aliexpress is a big scam, I would stay clear of it, few reasons to avoid aliexpress. 1 - you are screwed if your product develops fault after 30 day, you can't return as return cost is crazy, 2 - no "warranty" on paper yes but in reality seller don't honor warranty as they either disappear from aliexpress or open new store to fool more buyers

aliexpress resolution don't favour buyers but always favour seller, buyer always loose out 80 times out of 100

anyone still wishing to buy from aliexpress, I wish you all the best
deleted1293960
gap30

The haters are gonna vote this coldAnything made in China has spyware or … The haters are gonna vote this coldAnything made in China has spyware or will self destruct when you open it

That will be nearly everything you can buy these days then, the really cheap tat comes from Turkey or India..

The 2004-2008 Honda Jazz was possibly the highest rated car they have made, for build quality and reliability - and they were all made in Guangzhou, China.

Or are you just one of those sad people who talk stuff down, because you arent brave enough to order direct from China yourself??

Not hating, just feeling sad for you.
lianne21

Are you sure it removed them as I had 3 items in my basket for 5 hours … Are you sure it removed them as I had 3 items in my basket for 5 hours today. It says at the top that your basket has 0 items in it but when you click on it and actually go into basket, your items are actually still there.

Thanks for the reply

Red text at the top of the page reads 'there was an error with 8 items in basket' (my entire basket)

And red text at the bottom of the page reads '8 items where removed from basket'
eiamhere69

Thanks for the replyRed text at the top of the page reads 'there was an … Thanks for the replyRed text at the top of the page reads 'there was an error with 8 items in basket' (my entire basket)And red text at the bottom of the page reads '8 items where removed from basket'

Ah I see, that's annoying!
Gentle_Giant

That will be nearly everything you can buy these days then, the really … That will be nearly everything you can buy these days then, the really cheap tat comes from Turkey or India..The 2004-2008 Honda Jazz was possibly the highest rated car they have made, for build quality and reliability - and they were all made in Guangzhou, China.Or are you just one of those sad people who talk stuff down, because you arent brave enough to order direct from China yourself??Not hating, just feeling sad for you.

I think you need to take an history lesson in Honda Jazz. Series one European Jazz's were made in Japan since October 2009 European Jazz's have been made at Swindon. Honda does make Jazz in China for Chinese market and make Jazz ( Fit ) in several countries for various countries to many to list here.
been using Ali express for years, not had a problem, although 11:11 doesn't seem much different then usual.
Gentle_Giant

That will be nearly everything you can buy these days then, the really … That will be nearly everything you can buy these days then, the really cheap tat comes from Turkey or India..The 2004-2008 Honda Jazz was possibly the highest rated car they have made, for build quality and reliability - and they were all made in Guangzhou, China.Or are you just one of those sad people who talk stuff down, because you arent brave enough to order direct from China yourself??Not hating, just feeling sad for you.

You might want to check my profile

I mostly post deals from China

Sorry if the sarcasm was too much for you
deleted1293960
gap30

You might want to check my profileI mostly post deals from ChinaSorry if … You might want to check my profileI mostly post deals from ChinaSorry if the sarcasm was too much for you

Madman123

I don't really get what this is/was? What 4 devices could you get for £1?
TheOak

I don't really get what this is/was? What 4 devices could you get for … I don't really get what this is/was? What 4 devices could you get for £1?

Basically every hour eg 5pm, 6pm from 8am - 8pm people were given the opportunity to get them selves any of those 4 devices for £1. one device of each type. so every hour four winners. whoever pays the fastest wins.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions