Singstar for the ps3?where do i get mics from?

15 replies
Found 15th Apr 2008
Hi i just won th singstar game for my daughter so she can play it on my ps3,didnt realise the copy i won doesnt come with microphones.where can i get one from?thanks

14 Comments

im guessing these mics will be the same as the ps2 ones.

Therefore you're best bet would be to buy them from ebay as in the shops ive only ever seen them with a game....could maybe pay £20.00 for the 90s ps2 version which comes with mics (only said ps2 £20 as i dont know how much the ps3 singstar sells for)

Either way - Try Ebay

hi some one on uk hot deals offered me two i will find out who it was :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks

henkeharkins82 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sorry to dound sumb but how do i msg him?

put his name in advance search and you will find him hope it helps ;-)

Original Poster

doesnt seem to be able to find him

did you get them m8

Banned

You might as well buy the PS2 version because they work with it and that's why i'm just buying the game.

Banned

Cam;1910514

You might as well buy the PS2 version because they work with it and … You might as well buy the PS2 version because they work with it and that's why i'm just buying the game.

Don;t you also have to buy the ps2 / ps3 adaptor?

best bet is to try HMV instore (£25 apparently for mics and game) or

shopto.net/pag…PS3

then sell your spare copy.

Banned

csiman;1910957

Don;t you also have to buy the ps2 / ps3 adaptor?best bet is to try HMV … Don;t you also have to buy the ps2 / ps3 adaptor?best bet is to try HMV instore (£25 apparently for mics and game) orhttp://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3SI01&n=Singstar%20Next%20Gen%20Bundle&p=PS3then sell your spare copy.

I had the ps2 game so i'm just using the mics from that exactly the same

If I were you I would by just the game at play.com for £12.99 and then see the cheapest place for just mics ps2 obviously would be cheaper.

They have some on Dealextreme -] HERE

Works out about £13 for 2!

Banned

Cam;1975397

I had the ps2 game so i'm just using the mics from that exactly the same … I had the ps2 game so i'm just using the mics from that exactly the same If I were you I would by just the game at play.com for £12.99 and then see the cheapest place for just mics ps2 obviously would be cheaper.

1. So the PS2 microphones have a USB connection?

2. The OP already has the game, thats the whole point of this thread :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London34
    2. Is this expensive?1018
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed439
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person48

See more discussions