Groups
    EXPIRED

Singstar Microphone

Hi

I'm looking for a cheap place to buy a singstar mic and usb adapter. Doesn't matter if it's new or not, as long as it works. Looking for just 1 mic and for under £10 if possible.

Cheers

7 Comments

Are you looking for PS2 one or PS3? what colour one do you need?

eBay is full of 'em. Not sure if there are any under £10, but try there first.

Original Poster

Either PS2 or PS3. It doesn't matter as long as it comes with a usb adapter.

Have looked on ebay but not many come with the adpater

Hi,I have a spare blue microphone(no usb adaptor),you can have it if you pay postage or if you live in nottingham you can collect

cheers
    scooby

Original Poster

That would be excellent. will I pm you my address? How will i pay?

darkblueblood;2233806

That would be excellent. will I pm you my address? How will i pay?

Hi,yes pm me your address,,if you have paypal you can pay via that if you like

I will find out how much delivery will cost as i have to go post office anyway

cheers
    scooby

scoobydoobydooo;2233875

Hi,yes pm me your address,,if you have paypal you can pay via that if you … Hi,yes pm me your address,,if you have paypal you can pay via that if you likeI will find out how much delivery will cost as i have to go post office anywaycheersscooby

Hi,let me know if you still want the microphone,,delivery cost would be £2.28 1st class or £3.00 1st class recorded,
    If not wanted someone else may want it on hukd's

cheers
    scooby
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      2. What to do?????812
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      4. Delayed flight compensation1023

See more discussions