Expired

Singstar plus 2 microphones Playstation 2

7 replies
Found 11th Nov 2008
I'm looking for a PS2 Singstar pack including 2 microphones (must be new) in stock online or instore! I'm not overly worried about which one as long as its suitable for my 7 year old daughter and 45 year old wife!

The only two places I seem to be able to find it are

tesco.com/ent…mes (The 7 day delivery suggests it may not be in stock!)
or
amazon.co.uk/Hig…-34

thanks in advance for any help and rep for any assistance!

Anyone know why there seems to be a global shortage of Singstar mics.............all the usual suspects Play, Game etc seem to be out of stock!

7 Comments

I ordered these the other day, now says stock on order

choicesuk.com/Pro…103

made it up to £25 to get free delivery

jaidenslot;3432494

I ordered these the other day, now says stock on order … I ordered these the other day, now says stock on order http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx//GAME_Home/Clearance_GAME_Home!828103made it up to £25 to get free delivery

If you look at my post above i think the top link is for the same thing for 8 quid if you can cancel your choices order.

Original Poster

MCH1

Thank you so much........ordered it for £7.99................confirmed order received.......just hope they don't cancel now! now I can just get the relevant games sepperately

Rep added!

You're welcome.

If you are looking for cheap games, i use this site: [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url] and select the games tab from along the top.

Banned

i have the original singstar bollywood

Banned

Or you could use [url]www.gamestracker.com[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions