Groups

SINS!! Have you been a bad' un today????

What BAD things have YOU done today? Or what BAD things do you think you'll get up to?

Me? I've cooked my potato waffles in the toaster (great Sunday dinner eh?) and also coveted my neighbours lawn.

19 Comments

Banned

potato waffles are top

I have just had a belly buster fry up, but I did take the dog for a long walk thro the woods earlier, so I think that helped with that sin

Original Poster

bitseylango;6682668

I have just had a belly buster fry up, but I did take the dog for a long … I have just had a belly buster fry up, but I did take the dog for a long walk thro the woods earlier, so I think that helped with that sin

bitsey, i'm a proper genuine sinner, but i think even I have the authority, under these canine perambulatory circumstances, to pardon you for your dietary indiscretion.

go in peace.

I'm reading up on Cloud Computing for an assignment for uni. I've also got to revamp my CV to start applying for some epic grad jobs. I also need to do some reading for a tutorial on Wednesday.

I have to go for a drive later to find where I am having a meeting on Wednesday and need to see if I can get there within 30 mins of leaving uni Then I'm going to set up my dad's friend's broadband.

There aren't enough hours in a Sunday, or days in a weekend

*Edit* Just finished lunch, so back to work, no more internet for me >.
    Well, I've skived plenty today, did quite a bit of CC reading which is good although I'm not massively wiser -.- About to go out now to investigate meeting place, but not done more uni work. Bah. I've been bad and I'm ****** at myself.

Original Poster

i've changed the title to give a little more clarity in respect of what i'm after via this thread.

scrumpypaul;6682681

bitsey, i'm a proper genuine sinner, but i think even I have the … bitsey, i'm a proper genuine sinner, but i think even I have the authority, under these canine perambulatory circumstances, to pardon you for your dietary indiscretion.go in peace.

thankyou and peace be with you x

I've just used my partners new razor to shave my legs

Banned

bitseylango;6682668

I have just had a belly buster fry up, but I did take the dog for a long … I have just had a belly buster fry up, but I did take the dog for a long walk thro the woods earlier, so I think that helped with that sin

im a little concern as to what happened in the woods with the dog to make it a sin:w00t:

Banned

at about 2am this morning my missus found out her gran had heart attack and is really bad in hospital and might not last long and i said well it will save us on a christmas card and a calendar at christmas

if thats really counts as a sin

Original Poster

xena_morph;6682761

I've just used my partners new razor to shave my legs

limited information........

if you are a silky legged gorgeous chick, wanting to remove the fine, downy fluff from your never-ending pins, then go in peace.

if you are a hairy-borromed rugby player, using your lasses razor to prepare for your regular cross-dressing sunday night out with the lads, then shame on you.

Original Poster

daz1981;6682784

at about 2am this morning my missus found out her gran had heart attack … at about 2am this morning my missus found out her gran had heart attack and is really bad in hospital and might not last long and i said well it will save us on a christmas card and a calendar at christmas if thats really counts as a sin

that's a pukka sin - you're off to the fiery pits!!

Banned

scrumpypaul;6682799

that's a pukka sin - you're off to the fiery pits!!

still it will save me a couple of quid :thumbsup: just hope she doesnt drag it out for months

I lied to my nan this morning :oops: I said I was going out today and wouldn't be able to pop round until tea time. In reality, the kids are out for the day and I'm here enjoying the peace and quiet :w00t:

I been bad and bought a couple of tins of chocolates for Christmas & started eating them :oops:

Banned

Charlie&Lola;6683065

I lied to my nan this morning :oops: I said I was going out today and … I lied to my nan this morning :oops: I said I was going out today and wouldn't be able to pop round until tea time. In reality, the kids are out for the day and I'm here enjoying the peace and quiet :w00t:

thats awful and if anything happens to her today god forbid you will hate yourself

im just saying:-D

daz1981;6683165

thats awful and if anything happens to her today god forbid you will hate … thats awful and if anything happens to her today god forbid you will hate yourselfim just saying:-D

Nah, I'd not hate myself. She's treated me and my sister like a pair of skivvys for the last 3 months, so I'm having a break today :-D

Banned

Charlie&Lola;6683355

Nah, I'd not hate myself. She's treated me and my sister like a pair of … Nah, I'd not hate myself. She's treated me and my sister like a pair of skivvys for the last 3 months, so I'm having a break today :-D

arrr ok then well heres hoping for ya

Wow.... uhmmm

so far today, I've seen a client... gone grocery shopping to make sure the kids have enough snacks for the week.. filled up with petrol....helped someone with their English coursework... chatted to a mate as he felt poorly...

I'm such a goody two shoes. I havent done anything naughty at all!!

Can I go eat some chocolate now???

Banned

ClarityofMind;6683884

Wow.... uhmmmso far today, [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I've seen a … Wow.... uhmmmso far today, [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I've seen a client[/COLOR][/SIZE]... gone grocery shopping to make sure the kids have enough snacks for the week.. filled up with petrol....helped someone with their English coursework... chatted to a mate as he felt poorly... I'm such a goody two shoes. [SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"]I havent done anything naughty at all!![/COLOR][/SIZE]Can I go eat some chocolate now???

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25100
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213629

See more discussions