Sir Alex Ferguson.

Found 5th May
Seriously ill in hospital after brain hemorrhage.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
A friend just told me about this.

Fingers crossed for him and his recovery.

No matter what you think of him or his teams, he is a bonafide legend of modern day British football.
HutchAW2 m ago

A friend just told me about this.Fingers crossed for him and his …A friend just told me about this.Fingers crossed for him and his recovery.No matter what you think of him or his teams, he is a bonafide legend of modern day British football.

Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Sir Alex.
deeky1 m ago

Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.Wishing you a …Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.Wishing you a speedy recovery Sir Alex.

My team had numerous run-ins with Fergie in the 90's (Blackburn) and we had a pretty fierce rivalry with United for a short period.

But I have nothing but respect and admiration for Fergie's achievements in the game.

Really hope he pulls through.
33750790-fEQVQ.jpgAlex has always been a fighter and he will pull through from this
16 Comments
A friend just told me about this.

Fingers crossed for him and his recovery.

No matter what you think of him or his teams, he is a bonafide legend of modern day British football.
HutchAW2 m ago

A friend just told me about this.Fingers crossed for him and his …A friend just told me about this.Fingers crossed for him and his recovery.No matter what you think of him or his teams, he is a bonafide legend of modern day British football.

Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Sir Alex.
deeky1 m ago

Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.Wishing you a …Exactly. I'm a blue but old Fergie is a footballing legend.Wishing you a speedy recovery Sir Alex.

My team had numerous run-ins with Fergie in the 90's (Blackburn) and we had a pretty fierce rivalry with United for a short period.

But I have nothing but respect and admiration for Fergie's achievements in the game.

Really hope he pulls through.
Best wishes SAF.
33750790-fEQVQ.jpgAlex has always been a fighter and he will pull through from this
The Godfather of football, we wish you a speedy recovery.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 6th May
Spent most of my childhood wanting his team to lose, but I hope he wins this one.
Edited by: "drasim" 5th May
He is in recovery right now so fingers crossed the old lad gets through this.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 6th May
He'll pull through, in the 94th minute knowing him.
Good luck Sir Alex, incredible manager.
What he achieved at Aberdeen is in some ways more impressive than what he achieved down South.

Note to the BBC and others:
When talking about trophies won please don't include a pre-season charity game in that total as it demeans the others.
The FA Charity/Community Shield is not of any note.
Edited by: "Agharta" 6th May
Fergie time!. Best hope he pulls through, There's an FA cup final to win! It'll be strange not seeing him in the stands.
Ferguson was the best manager to grace the Premiership, sad news to hear, wish him well.
If ever we need Fergie time it's now, get well soon Sir Alex. Had the pleasure of meeting last year, true gentleman
Not his biggest fan but hope he makes a a full and speedy recovery.
Sir Alex is out of intensive care now so hopefully getting closer to been out!
Snakeyes64645 m ago

Sir Alex is out of intensive care now so hopefully getting closer to been …Sir Alex is out of intensive care now so hopefully getting closer to been out!

That's great news and by all accounts he's doing really well, talking and joking. Looks promising.
He'll be ok for a few more years yet.
He's a Govan boy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants