...Sir Alex Ferguson...

Supermod 100 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2010
The day that this man retires will be a very, very sad day for football.

That is all.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
100 Comments

It will , I love it when they are losing and he tantrums, goes bright red, chews like there's no tomorrow, points at his watch, rants at the 4th official and his feminine goal celebrations, well nobody can match those.

In your opinion , certainly not mine!

http://sportandhealthnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/b1726692c4on-001.jpg.jpg

Original Poster Supermod

transit;8441634

In your opinion , certainly not mine!

Name me a more influential, respected and appreciated manager worldwide.

magicjay1986;8441662

Name me a more influential, respected and appreciated manager worldwide.

Phil Brown :thumbsup:

it will be, best manager ever

Original Poster Supermod

transit;8441696

...I spat my mouthful of Magners on the floor...

Please give me prior warning next time!

Banned

transit;8441696

the late great Bobby Robson... old bacon face is a clown who when he doesn`t get his own way won`t speak to certain members of the press and tv.. one thing BR never did

Original Poster Supermod

dog_cop;8441721

the late great Bobby Robson... old bacon face is a clown who when he … the late great Bobby Robson... old bacon face is a clown who when he doesn`t get his own way won`t speak to certain members of the press and tv.. one thing BR never did

I have a lot of time for Sir Bobby...but Sir Alex is a more complete manager.

The day that this man retires will be a very, very sad day for football.... and Wrigleys :thumbsup:

On the plus side, I reckon a few distilleries could see their profits rise :w00t:

Taggart: great manager, but annoying, bitter, moaning idiot.

Will be glad when he retires so i don't mistakenly listen to his vitriolic, pathetic rants

I think Scholes, Giggs, Neville and Fergie will retire together. Will be a sad day.

Anyone who doesn't respect fergie are just bitter that he is the greatest ever

Original Poster Supermod

CFC_Mark;8441770

I think Scholes, Giggs, Neville and Fergie will retire together. Will be … I think Scholes, Giggs, Neville and Fergie will retire together. Will be a sad day.Anyone who doesn't respect fergie are just bitter that he is the greatest ever

Neville will be the first to drop.

...and, I agree. The man is just an absolute genius.

What Elvis/Michael Jackson were to music, Ferguson is to football.

Banned

magicjay1986;8441747

I have a lot of time for Sir Bobby...but Sir Alex is a more complete … I have a lot of time for Sir Bobby...but Sir Alex is a more complete manager.

sorry but its the overall package and BR everyday of the week .. bacon face tend to throw his toys out the pram when he doesnt get his way

Original Poster Supermod

dungavel;8441763

Taggart: great manager, but annoying, bitter, moaning idiot.Will be glad … Taggart: great manager, but annoying, bitter, moaning idiot.Will be glad when he retires so i don't mistakenly listen to his vitriolic, pathetic rants

Stop being blinkered. EVERY manager gets censored after a rant. Not just the great Sir Alex.

People target Sir Alex as he is successful and they are bitter.

Original Poster Supermod

dog_cop;8441786

sorry but its the overall package and BR everyday of the week .. bacon … sorry but its the overall package and BR everyday of the week .. bacon face tend to throw his toys out the pram when he doesnt get his way

...we will agree to disagree. Sir Alex has achieved much more than Sir Bobby. When players talk about Manchester United, they always refer to Sir Alex.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00916/Alex_Ferguson_280x3_916560a.jpg
http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sir-alex-old-266x300.jpg

Don't retire Sir Alex please !!

Original Poster Supermod

lufc246;8441814

Have you always been this mature?

man screw that i think we should clone fergie and bring him back to united as a younger him. No one will ever replace the old fella

Original Poster Supermod

khy86;8441842

man screw that i think we should clone fergie and bring him back to … man screw that i think we should clone fergie and bring him back to united as a younger him. No one will ever replace the old fella

I like you.

greatest manager ever FACT

Banned

magicjay1986;8441812

...we will agree to disagree. Sir Alex has achieved much more than Sir … ...we will agree to disagree. Sir Alex has achieved much more than Sir Bobby. When players talk about Manchester United, they always refer to Sir Alex.

as may be but its all the rantings that come with him, he`s so churlish,

Ole Gunnar to succeed Fergie

shedboy66;8441855

greatest manager ever FACT

Wrong, that accolade goes to Rinus Michels named coach of the century by fifa :thumbsup:

Banned

CFC_Mark;8441865

hahahaha best laugh of the night

Original Poster Supermod

dog_cop;8441859

as may be but its all the rantings that come with him, he`s so churlish,

...take away the rantings and he would be labelled boring and characterless. Would you take away Mourinho's arrogance?

magicjay1986;8441849

I like you.

hehe cant deny it though, its the only way!!!

CFC_Mark;8441865

was going to scream noooooooooo...then saw your a chelsea fan and thought no wonder you would come out with something so ridiculous

magicjay1986;8441800

Stop being blinkered. EVERY manager gets censored after a rant. Not just … Stop being blinkered. EVERY manager gets censored after a rant. Not just the great Sir Alex. People target Sir Alex as he is successful and they are bitter.

Stop being sycophantic. Enter statements that has nothing to do what has been said.

People like Sir Alex because the support Man U or they are Scottish.

Ferguson wont retire until he wins the champions league again, fact is he never will........but its funny to watch him try :w00t:

Original Poster Supermod

transit;8441871

Wrong, that accolade goes to Rinus Michels named coach of the century by … Wrong, that accolade goes to Rinus Michels named coach of the century by fifa :thumbsup:

...in 1999.

transit;8441871

Wrong, that accolade goes to Rinus Michels named coach of the century by … Wrong, that accolade goes to Rinus Michels named coach of the century by fifa :thumbsup:

The same fifa that named El Hadj Diouf and Javier Saviola in their top 100 living players :roll:

transit;8441871

and you listen to what fifa have to say :-D:-D:-D:-D

you just have to look at the fifa world rankings for a laugh

Original Poster Supermod

dungavel;8441899

Stop being sycophantic. Enter statements that has nothing to do what has … Stop being sycophantic. Enter statements that has nothing to do what has been said.People like Sir Alex because the support Man U or they are Scottish.

How the hell am I being sycophantic when there is nothing to possibly gain!?

People should like Sir Alex because they appreciate what the man has achieved in his profession.

Banned

magicjay1986;8441886

...take away the rantings and he would be labelled boring and … ...take away the rantings and he would be labelled boring and characterless. Would you take away Mourinho's arrogance?

a touch of arrogance yes, gracious in defeat and some humility.. some stuff bacon face has never mastered ..

Original Poster Supermod

dog_cop;8441931

a touch of arrogance yes, gracious in defeat and some humility.. some … a touch of arrogance yes, gracious in defeat and some humility.. some stuff bacon face has never mastered ..

...Mourinho certainly has more than a touch of arrogance!!

magicjay1986;8441925

How the hell am I being sycophantic when there is nothing to possibly … How the hell am I being sycophantic when there is nothing to possibly gain!?People should like Sir Alex because they appreciate what the man has achieved in his profession.

I dont agree with like...but people should respect how great he is.

I absolutely hate Drogba, but respect him because he is QUALITY, its a shame he ended up at the wrong club

dog_cop;8441931

a touch of arrogance yes, gracious in defeat and some humility.. some … a touch of arrogance yes, gracious in defeat and some humility.. some stuff bacon face has never mastered ..

Name one successful manager who is always gracious in defeat.

The only managers who accept defeats every week are ones like Aidy Boothroyd

Original Poster Supermod

khy86;8441943

I dont agree with like...but people should respect how great he is.I … I dont agree with like...but people should respect how great he is.I absolutely hate Drogba, but respect him because he is QUALITY, its a shame he ended up at the wrong club

...like Van Persie. I would love him to be a Manchester United player. He is absolute quality. He could be the best striker in the world.

magicjay1986;8441955

...like Van Persie. I would love him to be a Manchester United player. He … ...like Van Persie. I would love him to be a Manchester United player. He is absolute quality. He could be the best striker in the world.

Not even top 5

shedboy66;8441909

and you listen to what fifa have to say :-D:-D:-D:-D

I'd take fifa's word over fergusons any day of the week !

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/5/26/1243370272366/Josep-Guardiola-and-Sir-A-001.jpg

CFC_Mark;8441950

Name one successful manager who is always gracious in defeat.The only … Name one successful manager who is always gracious in defeat.The only managers who accept defeats every week are ones like Aidy Boothroyd

true key to a successful manager is their eagerness to win and not accept defeat even when they have been defeated
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)95193
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914639
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594788
    4. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't513

See more discussions