Found 8th Jun
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
16 Comments
King Kenny
Bandicoot6 m ago

King Kenny

Did you see that programme the other day? Such a nice and humble man. And many of the others on this list. Sadly mine got lost in the post again
Always been a big fan of Kenny and yeah great guy, him and his wife do so much for charity. Ps think mines is lost too
Bandicoot3 m ago

Always been a big fan of Kenny and yeah great guy, him and his wife do so …Always been a big fan of Kenny and yeah great guy, him and his wife do so much for charity. Ps think mines is lost too

Noooo. I blame the postman.
psychobitchfromhell7 m ago

Did you see that programme the other day? Such a nice and humble man. And …Did you see that programme the other day? Such a nice and humble man. And many of the others on this list. Sadly mine got lost in the post again

Any true fan should watch that programme(if anyone wants to see it and can`t access Iplayer pm me)

Sir Kenny

Legend, Knight
Treboeth3 m ago

Any true fan should watch that programme(if anyone wants to see …Any true fan should watch that programme(if anyone wants to see it and can`t access Iplayer pm me)Sir Kenny Legend, Knight

Such a humble lovely person.
Nice that he has some comeback at last
33943767-oo4ID.jpg

Oh.

well done was a huge fan as a kid.
Well done to Kiera Knightley too. Not sure what for though, can’t be for acting.
u66454112 m ago

Well done to Kiera Knightley too. Not sure what for though, can’t be for a …Well done to Kiera Knightley too. Not sure what for though, can’t be for acting.

services to drama and charity innit
'including Amnesty International, Unicef and Comic Relief.'
telegraph.co.uk/new…ed/
Edited by: "Wongy110" 9th Jun
King Kenny is a well loved neighbour of mine(on nodding terms). Often see him and his wife Marina having a light lunch at La barra, he’s always being approached by fans asking for a selfie or just want to shake his hand and he never refuses anyone. A genuine family guy that often has the grandkids to stay for holidays. He plays golf with Gordon Strachan most days and can easily be recognised on the golf course bombing around on his golf buggy with his left leg dangling out.
A true gentleman and this award is truly deserved.
About time =)
psychobitchfromhell11 h, 43 m ago

Sadly mine got lost in the post again

Aww, mine arrived yesterday. Check your local sorting office

33946627-s7aPx.jpg
I didn't know Aussies got them too, I suppose its deserved for what he goes through.

33947947-RA78b.jpg
About 30 years late?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions