Found 3rd Dec 2016
My Grandma loves Sisley went to look at the perfume and gosh I cant afford that. Maybe I can get her a bubble bath or soap e.t.c does any one know if this range comes on offer any where or where sells it cheaper. Many thanks xx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Hi,

Do you know which perfume or are you after anything in that range?

If its a certain perfume then you can google it and post a link on here so people have a better idea of what you want

Original Poster

NuffinisFree

Hi,Do you know which perfume or are you after anything in that range?If … Hi,Do you know which perfume or are you after anything in that range?If its a certain perfume then you can google it and post a link on here so people have a better idea of what you want

Yes I'm hapy to buy anything in that range at a decent price x

louisebarker

Yes I'm hapy to buy anything in that range at a decent price x

Gosh, you werent kidding when you said its expensive, looks like only department stores stock this range.

Debenhams have 10 to 20% of this range, i would say wait until they have a special discount or points event.

There is a website called fragrantica.com which shows you the notes for each perfume, you could select your Grandmas fav and find something similar with the same note and buy her that.....you never know she might even like it better than her usual perfume
Edited by: "NuffinisFree" 3rd Dec 2016

It quite often is on offer on Brand Alley and Secret Sales. Its still expensive though and if you look at the ingredients you can get MUCH better products for alot less. If its for a gift though then I would def keep an eye on the two websites i've mentioned and you could try Cocosa too. Good Luck!

Take a look on EBay , there are samples and miniatures.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769297
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions