Sister's 20th Birthday - Present Ideas needed!

Found 3rd May 2010
my sister turns 20 on Saturday and I'm really struggling to think of what to get her. She is really into clothes and make up but Im useless at stuff like that and I dont wana give her gift vouchers as they seem like Ive put no thought into the pressie

so if anybody can recommend some ideas that would be great

7 Comments

Whats your budget?

Is she going on holiday soon? if so.. some nice hol's clothes ?

bottle of vodka

If you know a particular store she likes (such as River Island) and you know/can find out her size, I would buy a nice top or some accesories, or a bag and just give her the receipt with the pressie - then you have made the effort to pick her something nice but are also aware that she may prefer to pick something herself

Original Poster

approx £30 budget

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;8518099

If you know a particular store she likes (such as River Island) and you … If you know a particular store she likes (such as River Island) and you know/can find out her size, I would buy a nice top or some accesories, or a bag and just give her the receipt with the pressie - then you have made the effort to pick her something nice but are also aware that she may prefer to pick something herself

not a bad idea:thumbsup:

How about a nice piece of silver jewellery? For £30 you could buy a nice necklace or pair of earrings I reckon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Benefit of exercise48320
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    3. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    4. Fake news22

See more discussions