Groups

Sister's 21st bday present

Hey all,just looking for some gift idea's,it's my sister's bday. She is 21 is july and have no idea what to get her.Looking to spend about 100-200 any idea's? x

7 Comments

Jewellery is probably your best bet, can hopefully hang onto it for a long time, and perhaps you can even have a msg engraved.

GHD if she doesn't have one.

Yeah have you seen those italian link bracelets? Each link is a charm and can be a pic or a letter/number.
    ]http//ww…tml

When my husband was 40, I filled a box with 40 pressies. Ranging from a mini colour TV for when he was on a break (as he was a lorry driver at the time) to snack size mars bars. So for your sister you could buy her some jewellery and then add bits of makeup, etc. Then wrap them all up and put them in a larger box and go to town with the ribbons etc. Husband loved opening all of his pressies, as he didn't have a clue what anything was!

oh my friend did this for her mums 60th,imagine finding 60 things to send !!

naw hows about a trip somewhere. if it was me i would go to ryanair.com book a super cheap flight and suprise her with it. then yah geta have a good lil treat for yah self plus when yah on holiday buy her something to remember it buy. £200 would get both of yah a great drunked long weekend somewhere nice

If it was me I'd rather have the £200, that way maybe she could put it towards a holiday or something with other money that she'd receive.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions