Groups

Site Update Extravaganza !!

Cant wait for this one,

when is the next update Paul? just so i can get the popcorn,pop and hotdogs in:w00t: :giggle:

i like it when new things are added......ok call me sad and pathetic ! lol

15 Comments

I've been waiting for it ever since I joined I think, at least it feels like I have lol

It was originally scheduled for May [SIZE=7]07[/SIZE], but has been delayed quite a bit. Rumours tell me it's getting pretty close though, but we know as little about it as you guys

Original Poster

emmajk42

Rumours tell me

even the mods dont know

thats pretty funny!:whistling: :giggle:

:giggle: 17 months late and still not here! Hope there are some big changes coming then!

wow kelly how do you have so many posts and you have only been here 10 months (same as me) :O SPAMMER! lol jk

As long as the site finally makes buttered toast i'll be happy.

Original Poster

God, for all that waiting i want it to contact me when the deals come in!! lol

kelly_o_fanatic

:giggle: 17 months late and still not here! Hope there are some big … :giggle: 17 months late and still not here! Hope there are some big changes coming then!

may 07 Kellt, not May 06!! We had the major site update in June last year (June 06)

emmajk42

It was originally scheduled for May 06, but has been delayed quite a bit. … It was originally scheduled for May 06, but has been delayed quite a bit. Rumours tell me it's getting pretty close though, but we know as little about it as you guys

Woah, I'm sure you mean May 07?

Original Poster

Kelly, .....pay attention please! lol

EDIT (and a big EDIT at that!)

Emma pay attention please !! :giggle: :giggle:

saxo_appeal

Kelly, .....pay attention please! lolEDIT (and a big EDIT at that!) Emma … Kelly, .....pay attention please! lolEDIT (and a big EDIT at that!) Emma pay attention please !! :giggle: :giggle:

LMAO whoops!

MBeeching

As the long as the site finally makes buttered toast i'll be happy.

Don't forget the coffee!

saxo_appeal

God, for all that waiting i want it to contact me when the deals come … God, for all that waiting i want it to contact me when the deals come in!! lol

]It already does.

duckmagicuk2

]It already does.

birdy... :oops:

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

]It already does.

No i meant for free, it costs to download the updates for RSS

Touche !!!:giggle: Hole in one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text