Found 26th Sep 2009
I got told to ask here about whether a site was legitimate or not since you guys were good at doing background checks.

Can anyone tell me whether this site is legit or not?

wabercrombie-shop.co.uk

Thanks in advance if you help me out! It's for a friend, she's worried on whether she will get her hoodie or not.

Ta.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

The who.is data does not look great:

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
xuesheng
fujian
putian
China

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 06-Aug-2009

Chinese registrant would suggest they are from China so item is likely to be fake

Fake.

Original Poster

They might be fake, but will they come?

cbryanp;6407039

Chinese registrant would suggest they are from China so item is likely to … Chinese registrant would suggest they are from China so item is likely to be fake

But it'll be quite good quality fake - probably made in the same sweat shop as real Abercrombie. :roll:

ILW;6407085

They might be fake, but will they come?

:roll: fake clothes = bad dress sense

Original Poster

Yeah well, it's not me with the bad dress sense...my friend :P

Well, if it does come...hopefully then that's alrite.

ILW;6410733

Yeah well, it's not me with the bad dress sense...my friend :PWell, if it … Yeah well, it's not me with the bad dress sense...my friend :PWell, if it does come...hopefully then that's alrite.

why ask, if you're going to order anyway(well ur 'friend is'):?

ILW;6410733

Yeah well, it's not me with the bad dress sense...my friend :PWell, if it … Yeah well, it's not me with the bad dress sense...my friend :PWell, if it does come...hopefully then that's alrite.

Wow.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person11
    2. MacBook33
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58

See more discussions