Sites like CamelCamel?

Found 8th Oct 2012
Just started using CamelCamel. What a great site, but this is only limited to Amazon.

Are there others like this that I can use to track prices and get alerts for a broader range of retailers?

The only others I've been able to find on google are for the US market.

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
do you mean like this for dvd?
find-dvd.co.uk/
longbowassassin

do you mean like this for dvd?http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

There's also find-book and find-game
123pricecheck.com can also be quite useful too!
I also now regularly use the camel site now, its pretty good I agree. Wonder why its called Camelcamelcamel though?!
Thanks for the suggestions. What I'm really after is sites with historical price data on items. I think this gives you a really good idea if you're getting a bargain or being conned by so called 'sale' prices. Camel Camel really does this well but its only for amazon unfortunately.

I would love to find a similar site but for much more retailers.

Edited by: "fizzlewizzle" 8th Oct 2012
fizzlewizzle

Thanks for the suggestions. What I'm really after is sites with … Thanks for the suggestions. What I'm really after is sites with historical price data on items. I think this gives you a really good idea if you're getting a bargain or being conned by so called 'sale' prices. Camel Camel really does this well but its only for amazon unfortunately.I would love to find a similar site but for much more retailers.

There's probaby not a lot that Amazon doesn't sell.

So you find an item on a different site, see what prices it has gone for on Amazon using camelcamelcamel and then you can decide whether it's a decent deal or not.
punkstoner1

er, what about a dodgy site, with questionable rules and mods called hukd?

Are there any mods called hukd?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants