Groups

Sites like Dealextreme.

I want to have a look at more sites like deal extreme

Do your best misc! I am counting on you.

11 Comments

Put dealextreme in the advanced search

dealextreme
    Misc
    1 year and newer
    Edited by: "thesaint" 3rd Dec 2010

Original Poster

thesaint

=7&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search]Sites like dealextreme

lol wut?

Thanks for your help but iwoot is pretty expensive plus not a great range of stuff!

SkinnyPanda

lol wut?

Sorry, it won't let me paste the results.

Depends what you're after but:
    logictoyz . com
    priceangels . com

(remove spaces!)

focalprice

harlzter

I can say from experience that priceangels are pretty good placed my first order with them and it arrived within 11 days.

Is anyone else having problems with dealextreme I have 2 orders that was dispatched in October (one 20th the other 26th and still not arrived!

harlzter

Is anyone else having problems with dealextreme I have 2 orders that was … Is anyone else having problems with dealextreme I have 2 orders that was dispatched in October (one 20th the other 26th and still not arrived!

Placed an order on 2nd October and still not here, however they claim it was only sent on 4th November. Talk about a speedy dispatch. Christmas deliveries tend to be a little slower but 2 months is taking the biscuit. I shall use someone else from now on.

simplyjimbo

I shall use someone else from now on.

Same here, the Pee take is I opened a ticket and they said wait five weeks after dispatch before they will do anything about it, 5 weeks had already passed when I opened the ticket, looks like a paypal claim is going to be needed. I've had stuff from China shipped since they supposedly did and its took less than a fortnight (both from ebay sellers and priceangels) so they cant blame the carriers and as its two seperate parcels then I'm not buying lost/delayed in the post.

just a warning this site is deal extreme wholesale ( Wholesalechinabuy)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions