Groups

sites like dealextreme?

I know about focalprice, any others?

10 Comments

2 crap shops not enough for you? Just received my mr bean teddies some 2 months after ordering them.

deek72

2 crap shops not enough for you? Just received my mr bean teddies some 2 … 2 crap shops not enough for you? Just received my mr bean teddies some 2 months after ordering them.

going on there bulk selling thread I assume the OP is looking for sites to buy cheap crap that they can try and sell on for a profit on ebay

Dealextreme- I'd stay well away! I placed 2 orders, neither order turned up. The most recent I ordered 3 costumes for my son, ordered beginning of November ready for christmas, it stated they'd be delivered within 14 days. They said they had been dispatched then after christmas when I asked for a refund they said to wait as one had been dispatched and that they'd cancel the other 2 as they were out of stock, but still available to buy online.
    In the end, I got a refund from paypal but it was less than what I had originally paid because of the exchange rate difference. Not too pleased at all.

deek72

2 crap shops not enough for you? Just received my mr bean teddies some 2 … 2 crap shops not enough for you? Just received my mr bean teddies some 2 months after ordering them.

lol, you have just reminded me that i ordered one of these also !!.........still havent got it though

Original Poster

Are FocalPrice good?

numptyj

going on there bulk selling thread I assume the OP is looking for sites … going on there bulk selling thread I assume the OP is looking for sites to buy cheap crap that they can try and sell on for a profit on ebay

Ah, yes. I forgot we have a budding entrepreneur in our midst.

Thing is most people who want to buy cheap carp will know about these sites anyway.
    I suppose there are a few fools on Ebay, but I wouldn't have though enough to make it very profitable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October11
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31121
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110234
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214

See more discussions