Groups

Sites which sell hard-to-find ingredients and food from around the world?

I usually buy ingredients and food from other countries and my main source is SousChef.co.uk. Lately I'm having difficulty in finding some items.

Does anyone know/recommend another website that sells food from around the world?

7 Comments

Hi.

It may help if you list these 'hard to find' ingredients. Just because they are hard to find for you, other people may have bountiful access locally or a specific website in particular.

Otherwise, you are either going to get the above question or a list of sites that do not have what you are looking for.

Original Poster

Hi, I'm mainly looking for international brands. I am not looking for similar items sold on UK supermarkets. One example would be Lah-yu chilli oil . Supermarkets may sell chilli oil but I'm looking for Lah-yu brand.

It's very specific and I'm also open to try new cuisines so any recommendation is very much appreciated

Otto.uk

Hi, I'm mainly looking for international brands. I am not looking for … Hi, I'm mainly looking for international brands. I am not looking for similar items sold on UK supermarkets. One example would be Lah-yu chilli oil . Supermarkets may sell chilli oil but I'm looking for Lah-yu brand. It's very specific and I'm also open to try new cuisines so any recommendation is very much appreciated

Sure you don't mean La-Yu Chilli Oil?

Check where your nearest Chinese/Asian cash and carry store is.

I feel your pain. Most things aren't the same here... even branded ranges don't stock what they do OS. I have resorted to making my own stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1726
      2. word association Game74044569
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027

See more discussions