sitting hear wondering how am going to kit the girls out for xmas !!!!thank god for p

9 replies
Found 17th Nov 2007
thank god for that cheap shop primark ... dont know how i would manage without it or the pound shop !!!! lol

10 Comments

home bargains is also a great shop if you have one near you - loads of fab stuff cheap!

Original Poster

hocka

home bargains is also a great shop if you have one near you - loads of … home bargains is also a great shop if you have one near you - loads of fab stuff cheap!

never heard of that shop is it a big department store ???? r u in england maybe ?

yeah, sorry! also, i remember when i was a little girl, it wasnt the amount of presents i had, it was the love and happiness on my mams face that i can still remember, and the smell of the dinner cooking ect..... dont worry if you cant get lots of material things - you will be enough!!! (wish i still had my mam!)

hocka

yeah, sorry! also, i remember when i was a little girl, it wasnt the … yeah, sorry! also, i remember when i was a little girl, it wasnt the amount of presents i had, it was the love and happiness on my mams face that i can still remember, and the smell of the dinner cooking ect..... dont worry if you cant get lots of material things - you will be enough!!! (wish i still had my mam!)

So true Hocka !
I remember the smells
The tree and lights and the choccy decorations
People laughing, after dinner naps
The Queen
Empty boxes and wrapping paper
An open fire and warm mince pies and cream
Who would get the sixpence, who could avoid Gran and the mistletoe
Cracking nuts and peeling chestnuts
Those stupid hats and jokes in the very loud crackers
Charades and trying to understand that new game
and in the end it all merged into one thing
The one day when everyone tried to get along, didn't always happen , but they did try.
Create the Atmosphere because for sure in 30/40 years time how many clothes and how many presents they had won't raise that warm feeling of happy remembrance. :santa:

hocka

yeah, sorry! also, i remember when i was a little girl, it wasnt the … yeah, sorry! also, i remember when i was a little girl, it wasnt the amount of presents i had, it was the love and happiness on my mams face that i can still remember, and the smell of the dinner cooking ect..... dont worry if you cant get lots of material things - you will be enough!!! (wish i still had my mam!)

Yea, thats like birthdays - I had a couple of parties in Asdas dweezles play area and that sort of thing, but the ones I really remember (even though they were earlier) are the ones at home with a couple of home-made sandwiches and pass the parcel!

Well i dunno about others...

But for lads it was who got the best thing out that mattered. I also remembered the dinner too

MMMMMMM

Banned

Try Prime Mark full of ****! for all immoral people alike.

I don't mind going in Primark buying odd thing,but it is only 1 or 2 items I want and then I get to the till point and there be about 50 ppl waiting with piles in basket,so then I just leave.I don't get chance to go in 1 often,maybe 2-3 times a yr so its not like a main shop I use.

primark is my fav shop for all the family especially for the kids who grow fast, i'd be lost without it

Banned

falsey73

primark is my fav shop for all the family especially for the kids who … primark is my fav shop for all the family especially for the kids who grow fast, i'd be lost without it

...i said immoral :thinking:

peopleandplanet.org/nav…791
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking34
    2. Wireless earphones22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions