Posted 22nd Jun 2021
Size 2 to 13 Trainer and footwear deals

So folks been considering this idea for sometime now and decided to finally put it into action.

I do see so many great reductions when browsing the internet for trainers that are only available in very limited or just one size.

I want to share them with people but don't think it's always appropriate for the main deals section if only one size or very limited sizes and stock are available.

I have created this thread so that you can subscribe to the sizes you are looking for. My intention is to only include very heavily discounted trainers that I feel are too good not to share and want them to reach the right audience.

I will add deals when I come across them when they are only available in this size and hopefully others will add to it as well.

These will be completely separate from the regular trainer deals I post on the main deal section page you should continue to check those as if they have loads of sizes they won't appear here.

I appreciate this will look a bit spammy in the discussion section today while I add all the threads but going forward I don't expect to be updating all the sizes too frequently.

I hope nobody objects and that this is going to helpful to people.
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions
3 Comments
Post a comment