Groups
    EXPIRED

size 3 hellys within £40 budget

hi guys,

my daughter is 7 in 2 weeks and really wants a pair of heelys, they are quite exensive and ive not found a pair (new) for less that £49.99 from the entertainer,tried ebay and the auction go way up and the b.i.n are too much with p&p

now i know its not much over my budget, but its over it, and i really need to stick to it.

so does anyone know where i can get a pair of size 3 heelys, in a girlie colour, within my £40 budget inc delivery?

thank you

p.s, i know about recent coverage regarding the safety of heelys, now i dont think they are any less or more dangerous than regular skates,skateboards ect i personally think its down to parent/guradian to make sure the necessary precautions are made,which i will do :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Original Poster

mods

can one of you please change the title for me, should say heelys lol

thank you

Original Poster

thank you

it was me who posted the site deal lol

keeping them in mind but still on the look out please

rep left

you get different makes like cruz shoes which are much cheaper but not much good if its definatetly heely's your after. cruzshuzeu.com/nx9…htm

Original Poster

thank you i dont mind a variation, as i said my daughter is 7 so i dont think she will mind, i'll take a look, thank you

Original Poster

stevenxxx1

you get different makes like cruz shoes which are much cheaper but not … you get different makes like cruz shoes which are much cheaper but not much good if its definatetly heely's your after. http://www.cruzshuzeu.com/nx9pink.htm

has anyone bought from these before?

ive not and ive not heard of them, seem a good price tho? help please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions